Sign in to follow this  
Guest Epanel

Level D Gauges

Guest Epanel

Hi,Has anyone worked out how to edit ALL of the gauges for the level d 767? I can edit some of them but not all of them. For example, I used fs panel studio to get the RMI background bitmap onto photoshop for editing but when I save the image (once it's edited) and go back onto panel studio it doesn't work - it stays as the original image. I also tried 'resource hacker' to change the bitmap but the same thing happened.This doesn't happen on all of the gauges - I can edit some successfully. I should also mention that I am able to change the colour of the RMI background and it works but when I wanted to paint around it (pure black so it's transparent) it doesn't work.Any suggestions?Thanks

Um... you're one of the reasons it doesn't work.It's intentional, to stop you from doing it. A shame you can't take a hint. :(

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Guest Epanel
Um... you're one of the reasons it doesn't work.It's intentional, to stop you from doing it. A shame you can't take a hint. :(
well sorry if i'm mistaken but Ed's done it hasn't he? I downloaded the 767 ages ago so there's obviously a way - I've done it before but I can't remember how, that's why I need help

You need help alright.....you need to see a psychiatrist! And stop posting as though I am a friend of yours but I am most definitely not.!I would recommend that none of the very helpful guru's help this kid as he has yet to learn the difference between right and wrong.He has used different identities to try to extract information out of me, stolen my work and called it his own.Definitely a "bottom of the pond dweller."

Guest Epanel
You need help alright.....you need to see a psychiatrist! And stop posting as though I am a friend of yours but I am most definitely not.!I would recommend that none of the very helpful guru's help this kid as he has yet to learn the difference between right and wrong.He has used different identities to try to extract information out of me, stolen my work and called it his own.Definitely a "bottom of the pond dweller."
OK, first of all, I said I was sorry about taking your bitmaps and I'm not making any videos out of them or posts.Second of all, I think you need to see a psychiatrist because you dress up as a pilot while playing flight sim LOL.Third, I know the difference between right and wrong, YOU obviously don't as you don't accept my apologies.Lastly, I don't post as though I'm your friend, just because I say 'Ed' instead of 'Edward' - I'm still called 'Jonny' by lots of people who I don't like...So why don't you grow up, accept my apologies because I know made a mistake and stop being so immature?OH BTW, I believe you once said to me "a few bitmaps don't count for much IMHO"....Thanks to anyone who was going to help me but I've worked out how to do it now :(

So, what gauges have you developed?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69