Sign in to follow this  
Guest trey682

Missing Gauges From Add Ons..

Guest trey682

Hello,I am new to this forum. I am also new to FSX. I tried to install a few add on A/C and there are some issues that I didn't see a direct answer to in searching through the forums. After following the Read Me files carefully, the aircraft seem to install fine except for the gauges. One helicopter worked fine and all the guages were functional and interactive. The others had various gauge problems. One has "black areas" where gauges should be and the panel is not interactive at all like the default FSX aircraft. The other has no cockpit at all, like you are floating in the air. I have installed the add on aircraft folders in the SimObjects\airplanes folder. I have copied the various gauges and effects folders into their associated FSX folders. I also copied the FSX B737-800 and the Lear45 panel folder to the main FSX gauges folder per one of the Read Me file directions. Each A/C has a different gauge or cockpit issue with the exeption of the one helicopter.As an A+ certified geek, I am beginning to think that some of these issues have to either be bad code or the authors possibly intentionally stopped short of completion.Is this a normal thing that you guys have experienced or am I forgetting to do something in the steps above?Thanks!

Have you installed SP1 and SP2 for your FSX?Did you install only FSX aircrafts being compatible with SP1 / SP2?

Best regards from RelaxX