Gents,I'm just trying to wrap my head around a few things different between AS6.5 which I've used since it's release and my new installation of ASA.1. Is there any type of ceiling suppression? I know there is no longer an selectable option, but does ASA stop processing below any altitude? If not, any chance of that being added?2. How does ASA handle FS flights set to a future date? Does it use the current weather or the TAF?Once again, this was a selectable option in AS6.5, so I just wonder how it works in in ASA.Thanks in advance.

Hi,No just distance suppression.Not sure, as it has not been brought up before.Thanks,

Just a bump to see is anyone found out how ASA handles flights set head of real time? Just uses current metar or uses the TAFs?