Sign in to follow this  
Guest keiron

Pmdg Customer Future Interests

1,529 members have voted

1. 1. Which jet interests you in PMDG style?

• Airbus A320
    • Airbus A330
    • Airbus A340
    • Boeing 777

Guest keiron
Agree. Although the final decision is totally up to PMDG which aircraft they are going to develop, but a poll would clearly show what the (potential) customer base would like to see coming.Rob
In response to Rob in the Pmdg Goes Airbus thread, I agree a poll would be interesting, so here we have it. :( I've left the A380, A350 B748 and B787 out of the poll as gathering all the relevant data to make a full simulation of these jets seems highly unrealistic for these new a/c at this moment in time. Especially for the Boeings..The aircraft I have chosen for the poll, seem sensible as that's what several people have mentioned during the past in this forum but they have never made their way towards a proper poll.Try not to get all excited over which ever aircraft wins the poll, it in no way means the aircraft will be built. This is just out of interest as I'm sure it will be in your interests. :( We already know what's coming next after the 737 NGX, yes it's the PMDG A320, Air Simmers A320 or no Air Simmers A320.So..which aircraft out of the poll do you think needs a good PMDG'ing next/in the future?

In response to Rob in the Pmdg Goes Airbus thread, I agree a poll would be interesting, so here we have it. :( I've left the A380, A350 B748 and B787 out of the poll as gathering all the relevant data to make a full simulation of these jets seems highly unrealistic for these new a/c at this moment in time. Especially for the Boeings..Try not to get all excited over which ever aircraft wins the poll, it in no way means the aircraft will be built. This is just out of interest as I'm sure it will be in your interests. :( We already know what's coming next after the 737 NGX, yes it's the A320, Air Simmers A320 or no Air Simmers A320.So..which aircraft out of the poll do you think needs a good PMDG'ing in the future?
None of the above :).My vote goes out to the DC-10 :( Regards

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg

I voted for the Airbus 320. A few weeks ago I started to look for a good Airbus but I couldn't find one... and ended up with the awesome MD-11. :( Still a 320 would be nice. But I don't expect one the coming months (or year) so... I am happy with the MD-11!BTW That airsimmer site won't load...

Hello,I was looking for a B777 add-on before I purchased the PMDG 747-400X a few days ago.I was actually all set to purchase the one from Wilco when I did a little research and compared some screenshots/images and reviews of the 2 products.My decision became pretty easy!I think PMDG is one of a very,very few if any developers who would do the B777 justice.

Personally I'd love to see a properly done regional jet - BA146 perhaps as there seems to be a shortage of really good short haul planes but whatever PMDG make will be brilliant anyway.John E

Guest fencer88
I've left the A380, A350 B748 and B787 out of the poll...
... and a bunch of other planes as well : CRJ, ERJ, just to name a few.so basically you have 4 choices :- one plane that PMDG already said they would do (A320)- one that PMDG already said they wouldn't do (777 at least in the short term)- two other planes that have attracted less interest so farunless the intent is just to ask PMDG to NOT do the A320 and do the 777 instead, there should be more choices.So no vote for me at this time (and I'll be glad to answer any question if PMDG want to ask their customers).Bruno

Guest BlueRidgeDx

NONE OF THE ABOVE.PMDG has already made 2 long-haul widebodies...why make a third with the 777? We already have the ability to drone over the atlantic on mind-numbing 14 hour sorties. I think a short-haul airplane should be next.I vote 717.Regards,Nick

Guest keiron
NONE OF THE ABOVE.PMDG has already made 2 long-haul widebodies...why make a third with the 777? We already have the ability to drone over the atlantic on mind-numbing 14 hour sorties. I think a short-haul airplane should be next.
and it shall be..
Try not to get all excited over which ever aircraft wins the poll, it in no way means the aircraft will be built. This is just out of interest as I'm sure it will be in your interests. :( We already know what's coming next after the 737 NGX, yes it's the PMDG A320, Air Simmers A320 or no Air Simmers A320.So..which aircraft out of the poll do you think needs a good PMDG'ing next/in the future?
I vote 717.Regards,Nick
I'd like to see one too in the future. I dont see many people mention these, infact you're the first.I think if a 717 did come to future light, my studies would turn into pure procrastination :(

Guest keiron
It would be very nice to see PMDG to ask the customers before developing a new plane!
I agree with that a little but only in a non existent sense that PMDG were a very large team of developers with the ability to split up and do different projects.But when I think of that idea in a critical sense, I come to this conclusion:PMDG is not a huge team. There are simply too many simmers that are unique in thinking, so everybody would want something different.Even if there was one larger group that had the unanimous decision, yes they would be satisfied but the rest would feel very disappointed or a bit hard done by. Also expectations would be too quick and too high after each release.So I can see it as a credible and better solution to just decide as the developer, obviously thinking logically about what the simmers may want/need next.

None of the above :).My vote goes out to the DC-10 :( Regards
I would DEFINATELY LOVE to see them or Level D do a good DC-10!!! There isn't one out there worthy of it!!! :(

Brian Murphy

Very poorly designed poll.None of the above should have been there.

+1 for the Airbus A320, my second choice would be the T7 though.

L1011, DC-10, DC-9, A300/310, DC-8, and others.Alex
Nice planes, no doubt, but I prefer to fly aircraft that are in active service and with years of life ahead (that is one of the reasons why I have no intention of purchasing the decadent MD-11). I am waiting for:1.- PMDG 737-NGX (FS9 version)2.- A-320 family if the promised Airsimmer one ever sees the light3.- Any good 777 if ever exists.