Sign in to follow this  
ricktk

Retro AI traffic

Hello Everyone Hope your having a great New Year!Well I have a request or a question.(Depends on how you look at it)I want to find some AI traffic from carriers like TWA, Eastern, Pan Am, Braniff International,and Delta. Now here's the thing I can never figure out how to use TT tools. I also can't find and Complete packages online. So I was wondering if anyone has these Airlines complete AI package would you mind sharing or any of the delta connections. I really apprecaite any help. I am pretty dumb when it comes to doing ai traffic. I use the world of AI and Project Ai traffic. If you know of any others I would also like to know. ~Thanks in advanced.~Spencer M.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Spencer,Well too bad you state you cannot figure out TTools. :-( It has good instructions, and IMO essential to working with AI.The Retro AI group, has all the plans for retro carriers that you need, and they are categorized by decade. http://www.retroai.org/Another retro group is California Classics: http://www.retroai.org/However, you have to know how to find, download, and install aircraft. You have to be able to make sure airports they fly to have parking spots, etc. ( ie. be able to use AFCAD, SGX or AFX), and you have to understand TTools.The groups you mention such as WOI, Project AI and MAIW, etc. all do great work in turning out packages. I like and use many of them myself. However, they are all volunteers, and generally will not take requests, and they will not give progress reports, until the packages are released.Again in my opinion, if you want to get your sim working the way you want it to, you will have to learn about the utilities/tools available to help you; study the tutorials, and answers on the forums, and then I am sure you can get help to specific questions on the many forums available. There really are not many shortcuts!Good luck and happy flight simming! :-beerchug