Sign in to follow this  
Guest gooper

Looking For Smooooooth Gauges!

Guest gooper

are there any GA aircraft available that have smooth gauges like the realair aircraft? I find that i simply cannot fly aircraft that have the old stuttering gauges like most of the aircraft (freeware or payware) that are available today...do the aerosoft cheyenne and twin otter have nice smooth gauges? thanks.

are there any GA aircraft available that have smooth gauges like the realair aircraft? I find that i simply cannot fly aircraft that have the old stuttering gauges like most of the aircraft (freeware or payware) that are available today...do the aerosoft cheyenne and twin otter have nice smooth gauges? thanks.
Try the Dreamfleet Dakota with Reality XP gauges. Also the FSD Saratoga and Navajo, which have very smooth gauges and good flight dynamics and also run in FSX. (Their Cheyenne and Seneca aren't too bad either.) Another is the Sibwing Safir, which I can really recommend, especially the recent FSX version update. Some people like the Carenado offerings but personally I don't find their gauges that outstanding, although your mileage may vary. Good luck.

Add any of these to the aircraft you want with fspanel studio:http://www.reality-xp.com/flightsim/index.html

Any aircraft using 3D gauges or realityXP gauges will be very smooth. All of the realair, newer alphasim, the B377 from A2A, Skysim Hawk, and several others use the 3D gauge technique. Just look at screenshots. If the gauges in the VC have all 3D parts, they will be smooth.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Add any of these to the aircraft you want with fspanel studio:http://www.reality-xp.com/flightsim/index.html
I've been tempted to buy some of those RealtyXP gauges for quite some time but I don't have any experience in doing any sort of panel modifications. How difficult is it to incorporate those gauges into your favorite planes?

I've been tempted to buy some of those RealtyXP gauges for quite some time but I don't have any experience in doing any sort of panel modifications. How difficult is it to incorporate those gauges into your favorite planes?
If you use FS Panel studio-a cinch.If you do it manually (e.g. edit notepad)-more tedious.