Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jracer

My Friend Just Loaded Fs2004 And It Crashesafter Start

specs are.....processor: AMD 40003 gigs of memoryviedo:Radeon X850 proAny suggestions? I told him to take off the texture blending option in the settings menu(he hasn't tried that yet).....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

specs are.....processor: AMD 40003 gigs of memoryviedo:Radeon X850 proAny suggestions? I told him to take off the texture blending option in the settings menu(he hasn't tried that yet).....
I'm gonna bump this, because you've got me frickin' curious!

overheating?
I agree, especially if the reboot occurs approx. the same number of seconds after loading the situation (i.e., beginning of the processing load), which from the OP's description it seems to do.Didn't the X850 alway run hot? Check the fan (and all fans). Clear out the dust and cobwebs as well.

I agree, especially if the reboot occurs approx. the same number of seconds after loading the situation (i.e., beginning of the processing load), which from the OP's description it seems to do.Didn't the X850 alway run hot? Check the fan (and all fans). Clear out the dust and cobwebs as well.
Yeah, we went through that. It only does it on FS2004. He has other games that work fine. We've uninstalled and reinstalled etc etc........ it's the weirdest thing I've seen!!!