Sign in to follow this  
downscc

Ups1072 Ksdf/kewr

First of all, please don't ask me when this is going to be released. I don't know. I am posting a few screenshots of the MD11 for FS9 for entertainment only:The following pics are of a flight I just finished from Lexington KY to Newark NJ, which is a regular milkrun for UPS. The wx is default download using FSUIPC (registered version) for wx smoothing.I didn't capture any departures, the first pic is cruising at FL310 about over BKW Beckly WV on J42:Now I am on the PALEO arrival starting the initial descent just past FUBRR:This next shot is crossing the 13000 altitude constraint at STEFE and the FMS is reminding me to slow things down for the upcoming speed constraint:Lights on at 10000:Almost to the final approach, turning to the intercept course and lowering the gear:Next turn is over TEB, intercept LOC/GS and this shot is over the FAF (final approach fix) OM for ILS 22R:And quickly down the glideslope we go at 161 kts, before you know it we are at minimums:The last screenshot is another external showing us arriving on 22R:

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks a lot Dan, these shots are absolutely wonderful, opening the thread I was wishing to see some panel shots, there are more than enough! It looks like the MD-11 is running nice and smooth in FS9. :( :(

Dan,could you present at least one shot of the 2D panel in the daytime?Thanks a lot in advance!Best regards,Rafal

Dan, I like the look of the new UPS.How do you get clouds at your altitude? I've have full clouds, but there like 5,000ft below me and none at my altitude.-Vincent

Dan,could you present at least one shot of the 2D panel in the daytime?Thanks a lot in advance!Best regards,Rafal
Takeoff roll KMEM 18C (light rain):

Dan Downs KCRP