I have the ASA upgrade from ASX installed on a network. The Windows message appears indicating ASA encountered a problem and needs to shut down with the usual apology for the inconvenience. The log is as follows: Populating weather stream with new data...Parsing line itemsBackwards Compatibility ASv6 Check/Copy problem: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Addon\Modules\ASv6\ASv6.exe'.I do not understand the reference to ASv6.exe. That verson is not installed, although when it was it was in my Addon folder. I have been running ASX on my system for some time. If any light can be shed on the problem I would much appreciate it. Peter.

Hi,In this path create an empty folder and call it ASv6:C:\Addon\Modules\ASv6Thanks,

Thanks Jim. ASA is now running fine. But that said XGraphics is not. Similar problem. XGraphics will not run at all. The prompt says it is unable to find part of the path \Data\Airports\runway12\screenshots\small. Clicking Okay brings up a second prompt \Data\Airports\taxi asphalt\screenshots\small. Successive prompts go through the whole directory. There clearly are no screenshots\small folders there that I can see. I have tried to run the install wizzard to repair or even remove the program, but the wizzard will not run. XGraphics has worked just fine for some time with ASX. Any thoughts about this one?Peter.

Hi,Uninstall X Graphics using the Add/Remove Software Screen and then let's do a clean install of X Graphics.Thanks,

Hi,Uninstall X Graphics using the Add/Remove Software Screen and then let's do a clean install of X Graphics.Thanks,
That has it running Jim. As always your prompt support is every bit as good as your products. Many thanks once again. Peter.