Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sky_6

Uninstalling Asa, Rex Textures Look Different..help...

Guest pokmanhh

After installing ASA, I was unhappy with the look, the weather dynamics were fantastic tho. I prefer the look of my REX using 'weather themes' in FSX...I just want to go back the 'way it was'.So I decided to uninstall ASA...using the CONTROL PANEL/ADD REMOVE PROGRAMS...Now, when I load FSX and my favorite FSX weather 'theme'...No change...REX clouds still look like ASA 'changed them'and I cant seem to get it back to 'default' weather setting and using my REX textures..(They seem to have been changed by ASA, the weatherdynamics/looks)I have also tried -re-installing all REX textures again.The REX textures are definately installed, I can tell. But it looks like ASA changed something to the weather themes in FSX..(It looks different now)How do I just get it back to default...with my REX textures?Thanks so much for any help,Sean T.

ASA doesn't include any textures. So just restore your backup from the config screen of REX. Then choose the theme you want and it will re-copy those textures and you should be where you were before. Eddie

Eddie
KABQ