Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Today Is 05jan09! You Know What That Means?

I got a Christmas Card from my credit card company, is that good or bad ? :( Thanks for these updates Robert, it's such a nice change from the "it'll be ready when you see it on the website" we get from so many places. Things like this - real people with a proven history of being there all the time to answer questions and offer useful official information - make a huge difference when it comes to deciding where to spend our dollars.Gary

Gary Lowndes

That is good news. Today's going to drag at work ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Hello allthat is a nice way to well start the happy new year 2009 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! probably I will not sleep all this night while flying the magic bird !!! poor of my wife she will sleep alone all nigths now !!!!!!!!!!! :( HAPPPY NEW 2009 ALL PMDG TEAM and thanks for all dreaming you bring to us !! Patrick in Paris Eiffel tower VOR !!!!!

I think this post has caught the interest of AVSIM readers... Of the currently 299 persons online in the AVSIM forums, 251 are reading this thread! Just curiosa... :)/Krister

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Very interesting news, i can hardly wait for it now :)I'm glad i bought the combo package as i hopefully get to download it a bit earlier, avoiding the server overloads.RegardsJan

Im not sure if I should be happy or sad. Im happy as hell because i've been waiting for this day for 4 years but im sad because I have work today after school untill 7. Lol, well once I get home I will get it.

Guest keiron

I reckon just about everybody reading this topic has a big grin from east to west :( Good stuff anyhow, I am looking forward :(

Guest lfassam

I am looking forward to listening to ATC on VATSIM tonight he he he.I wouldnt mind betting the number of cargo flights goes up aswell for atleast the next 2 weeks.!

Guest HeavyMetal

Thanks for the update Robert. :(

Guest HGJ

Ok!.. I am Dutchman, but as I have understood good, the MD-11 for FS9 will be released this evening?(My English is not good :( :( )

Guest firefoxxx

"We'll have more information for you later in the day!"Standing by. :)

Guest Angelina_Jolie

Thank You so much Robert for all your time that you and your company have put into this software. I bought this for my husband brad. He is such a cute simmer! He says that this is so real that when he learns to fly this he will buy us a real one and remodel it inside for our family :) I think this is his best christmas present ever! Yours truly, Angelina Jolie

Guest Assevio

Only update, more update... :(

:(

Thank You so much Robert for all your time that you and your company have put into this software. I bought this for my husband brad. He is such a cute simmer! He says that this is so real that when he learns to fly this he will buy us a real one and remodel it inside for our family :) I think this is his best christmas present ever!Yours truly,Angelina Jolie
That is priceless!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!!!!! :( /Patrick

Just in time for the most of us, but just too late for my friend Rob. He waited a long time for the MD-11 for FS9 but the cancer won and he passed away on december 31st. he made his last take off today. Have a good flight my friend!I will dedicate my first flight with the FS9 MD-11 to him.