Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Today Is 05jan09! You Know What That Means?

Guest FlyReal

Oh ... sorry for him ... :(my heartfelt sympathy!

Guest Assevio
Just in time for the most of us, but just too late for my friend Rob. He waited a long time for the MD-11 for FS9 but the cancer won and he passed away on december 31st. he made his last take off today. Have a good flight my friend!I will dedicate my first flight with the FS9 MD-11 to him.
Hey FSVisions,Rob is guy controller in vatsim CYYZ(TORONTO)? :(

Guest Patrickb14

Dear Robert,Little question... I have bought the MD-11 for FSX. Recently I decided (last saturday) to also buy FS2004, I wanted to fly PMDG 737.However, I did not buy the combo version, cause I did not anticipate that I would buy FS2004. Now is my question, Am can I still get the FS2004 version as if I bought the comboversion?Regards, Patrick@Fsvisions, that is a beautifull thought. My respects!

Hey FSVisions,Rob is guy controller in vatsim CYYZ(TORONTO)? :(
No he isn't. Rob was a Dutchman. Back in 2003 Rob and me worked together on the magazine TakeOff magazine. This magazine has been published one time. After the first issue we decided not to continue due to some problems. Rob and me stayed close friends.So it isn't the Rob you're thinking about.

PMDG web site is being updated!!! :(
All i get is a network timeout, probably due to server overloading because of people constantly refreshing their browsers than it being updated, but please correct me if i'm wrong here :)RegardsJan

Guest Brad_Pitt
Thank You so much Robert for all your time that you and your company have put into this software. I bought this for my husband brad. He is such a cute simmer! He says that this is so real that when he learns to fly this he will buy us a real one and remodel it inside for our family :) I think this is his best christmas present ever!Yours truly,Angelina Jolie
Hi darling,thank you so much. But I have to admit: I'm dating Jennifer again and I'll leave you! In fading loveBrad*sarcasm mode off*You're a bloody moron. I think you are a shemale wishing to be Angelina Jolie. But as already said: thanks for the laugh.With kisses to AngelinaBrad aka Viego

Website down here, I take it from the above comments something is happening?Oh I'm happy I bought the combo :(

Guest MikeSmith

rsrandazzo is online. maybe an update?

Guest GAMER

Worked for m, but not a clue of a release, in fact it still says late 08. :( I think PMDG should not tell us a thing ans just one day put it up on the website as stuff happens and what if more problems are discovered, I wouldn't have any count down or not a word until it just shows up one day.Michael P.

:( i payd last week the combo !But i dident get a email till now..to download the FS9 version !???sorry about my englisch;)