Sign in to follow this  
Kuckoo

Eaglesoft's Citationx 2.0 - Stuck Throttle - Help!

Hello,I've searched high and low for help on this issue to no avail so far...The issue: I've recently downloaded Eaglesoft's new CitationX 2.0 for FS9. It's fine and all, but the only problem I'm experiencing is that the throttles are stuck. Nothing I do makes any adjustment to the throttles. I start up the engines fine, the avionics initialize and start up fine, everything's fine until I need to move the throttles - which they don't. The autopilot is off and my controls for the throttles are all OK, but the throttles, under any circumstances, never ever move.In fact, they seen to be stuck in a high ground idle mode; if I release the brakes the aircraft will taxi up to 60 knots! But I can't do anything to adjust the throttles at all!There is NO activity on Eaglesoft's forum (???) so I come here for help.Thanks in advance.

There is NO activity on Eaglesoft's forum (???) so I come here for help.
? Strange. I visit the CX V2 forum daily and there certainly is activity there...Anyway if you use a throttle quadrant with separate throttle levers, you have to edit the CX ini file manually.Check their forum for specific details

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

You most certainly didn't search the Eaglesoft forums. The answer to your question is in them.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Thanks for the replies.I did search the Eaglesoft forums by clicking the "Forum" link on Eaglesoft's website, but the only entries seem to be from the mod himself; he uses an aircraft registration number for his username. No other entries are made...Perhaps I looked up the wrong forum, then? :( I'll google it next time.Anyways, I use the numeric keypad for the throttle (1,4 for throttle, 2,5 for prop, and 3,6 for mixture). I'll look into the .cfg file and see if there's any luck there.BTW, v2.0 appears to be a huge improvement over the original C750 in terms of functional systems!

You have to be registered with the forums to see them.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Register, login, browse to CX2.0 Forum then CX2.0 Knowledgebase at top of forum or look thru the threads.It's all there in plain sight :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png