Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Pmdg Md-11 For Fs9 Release Timeline Update 2100z/05jan

Captains-I thought I'd let you all know that we are planning to release the PMDG MD-11 for FS9 to you today!We still have about 4-6 hours of work ahead of us before the release will be made, so I would say that you can safely wander off to grab a bite to eat, watch some TV, pack your overnight kit and get ready to head out to the airport at about 0100Z/06JAN.Once we have the release versions loaded, we'll begin distributing download links to those who have purchased the COMBO version. This may take us a few hours- and once that process is completed, we will make the FS9 ONLY version available for general purchase.We'll post more information to keep you up to speed on our progress.The FSX update will follow on Tuesday/Wednesday, as it still needs to be vetted by our Tech Team.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest MikeSmith

The day has come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great job by the whole PMDG staff

Great!I'm off to bed now knowing that I should be able to start enjoying the MD-11 tomorrow.I've been waiting for this since Bill Grabowski announced his MD-11 project on the ERJ-145 section of the FSNordic forums. Several years ago :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Fantastic news :) i haven't been so excited for a flightsim addon ever, but finally the end of the tunnel is near and soon i'll be airborne with the MD-11 heading towards TNCMRegardsJan

So cannot wait!Looking forward to a flight from KJFK - EGLLHangar is ready.Probably be glued to the computer for the remainder of the day.

Fantastic news :) i haven't been so excited for a flightsim addon ever, but finally the end of the tunnel is near and soon i'll be airborne with the MD-11 heading towards TNCMRegardsJan
From where are you flying Jan? :-)

From where are you flying Jan? :-)
It'll be a relatively short flight i guess, maybe from Miami or San Juan :) I'm going to use some time to find a good Long beach scenery while i'm waiting :)

Guest zannu

and when the liveries is come? tomorrow?

Guest keiron

I hope nobody is signing off sick tomorrow :(

Uggh! I'm having major conflicted feelings here...I'm excited about the MD11 release but I'm leaving tomorrow on a 4 day trip on the new A321 that was just delivered to West property... and I'm excited about that too...I'm not sure how to feel!! I'm sad I'll only get an few hours or so to play with her before I have to sleep for my real world trip! But I've been waiting to work on the 321 since we got her in December!Man I need a laptop!!!:)

Howard H.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

-Mahatma Gandhi

Howard,So the former America West US Airways operation in Phoenix is flying 321s now? The guy myself and my bandmates rent a house from is an Airbus pilot there and last time I asked him he said he wasn't sure when he'd get to fly the 321 because they were all KCLT and KPHL based...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest ivao@live_de

Hi guys,first i can`t wait for that beauty hehe, but what i want to know how many Euros does it cost only for the best Simulator in universy (FS9) :( . And finnaly howmany a clock it released we in germany have almost 2:00loc when the combo relesd so tell me pls.best regards Jan Willer-P.s. sorry for my horible English (=

Woooooo Robert thats gotta be the best post ever.I'm gonna get some sleep and buy it tomorrow at 4pm I'm countin down now.Thank you PMDG Richy

Guest Wriggley

I'm not going to be back to my sim till Sunday...argh! Then i'm working all week. Oh well, been waiting for this for quite some time, so I guess I can wait another week. Great work by all those at PMDG and keep up the amazing work.