Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Pmdg Md-11 For Fs9 Release Timeline Update 2100z/05jan

Guest chinook

Allright, allright, i happy, 2 mounth awaiting is very long, all days see for this plane.I think we have many simflyers who stay with fs9.After many working for, i think is the best, for me is nothing if the olifant run not under my screen!Carette marcBelgiumeuropa B) :( :( :(

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to testing it in FS9 tomorrow, and it's going to be fun testing the FSX update! Any release notes for the update yet? What's been fixed and what not?/LN-KMM

Howard,So the former America West US Airways operation in Phoenix is flying 321s now? The guy myself and my bandmates rent a house from is an Airbus pilot there and last time I asked him he said he wasn't sure when he'd get to fly the 321 because they were all KCLT and KPHL based...
Yes sir! We took delivery of our first in November, the second in December. We'll have a total of 12 by year end 2009. They're replacing the domestic 757s which as everyone knows are old old old... Like first built old... :)They're the latest gen too, really cool inside and out! :)

Howard H.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

-Mahatma Gandhi

Yes sir! We took delivery of our first in November, the second in December. We'll have a total of 12 by year end 2009. They're replacing the domestic 757s which as everyone knows are old old old... Like first built old... :)They're the latest gen too, really cool inside and out! :)
The 757 may be old iron but it sure is a foxy looking airplane! :)

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Guest bboo

Released ?well...oh, oOooh, ooOO' OoOoooo. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

The 757 may be old iron but it sure is a foxy looking airplane! :)
Amen! It's still my absolute favorite to fly on. Which is cool since this trip I'm starting tomorrow is a full 4 days of 57 and 321 madness! :)

Howard H.

-Mahatma Gandhi

so they are making it real now, huh... :( i heard a while back that US Airways were going to make it an all Airbus fleet but i still was shocked when they parked one of those 757 at GYR last week. this is for real now. it is so sad. they may be old, but they sure are beautiful... besides, what is going to happen to us when WE are old???

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

so they are making it real now, huh... :( i heard a while back that US Airways were going to make it an all Airbus fleet but i still was shocked when they parked one of those 757 at GYR last week. this is for real now. it is so sad. they may be old, but they sure are beautiful... besides, what is going to happen to us when WE are old???
Aye, it is quite sad... she's a wonderful, graceful bird. But since Boeing discontinued the line they're becoming a maintenance nightmare. If they'd continue the line I'm sure they would have replaced them as opposed to mothballing them since there is no clear alternative to it's range and performance.And unfortunately as some of us can attest to... when we get old we sometimes get replaced as well! All the more reason to make sure your performance is bar none! :)

Howard H.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Cool, thanks for the info Howard. If you ever have Eric Auxier in the cockpit on any of your flights, tell him I said hi. :D

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Speaking about GYR, are those Gemini MD-11s still there?

Basten Heidema

Guest FlapsOut

0040z / 06 Jan.In transit to KLGB.Current Metar: METAR KLGB 052353Z 19004KT 10SM SCT150 BKN250 13/04 A3010 RMK AO2 SLP192 T01330044 10144 20117 56013Current TAF: KLGB 052349Z 0600/0624 19005KT P6SM SCT100 BKN250FM060600 VRB03KT P6SM SCT015FM061700 VRB03KT P6SM SKCFM062000 17007KT P6SM SCT120=Remarks: A35-12-1 MAX TKOF WGT DC-10 30/40 & MD-11 588100 LBS; C-17 538600 LBS. TWYS D3 & L3 WGT LIMITS A-340 DC-10 30/40 & MD-11 541000 LBS; C-17 450000 LBS. :(

Guest avianca767

After all this time waiting for the beast I hardly can beleive that its true now....Many many thanks goes to the PMDG team for working so hard , and bringing the absolute best for Us...Thank you guys very much...Happy MD11 flights to all

You're 15 minutes late! I've remained quiet throughout all the bantering back and forth about the release date, but I can't contain myself any longer. I've been waiting for this plane for a long time and I'm extremely excited to hopefully have it in the air soon.

OMG!!!!!! with all this hype I may have to look at getting the FSX version!!!!/Patrick

Guest ivao@live_de

Does anybodey now where to finde the page or linke for the MD11 FS9 ??? its 01:27zulu so it must be out =)best regards Jan Willer