Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Pmdg Md-11 For Fs9 Release Timeline Update 2100z/05jan

Guest ivao@live_de

Ok byby i cant hold my eyes open went sleep but if it is out happy landing at all and yes iam fromGERmany and just 12 years old 03:26loc here hehe so i must take the loock tomorow

On your marks.....Get Set................John Gonzalez
Yeah Sure :-)

Guest Cris B
On your marks.....Get Set................
BANG!Just kidding

Guest Whotosay

You know Mike, I appologize for what I said. I might not be old enough to understand how to patient, but I least understand when someone else be kind to tell me that I am being rude, but you sir are fude and unkind. Who is the 11 year old here me or you? You need to go to bed.

Guest FC5452

OK, I guess I can't hold back any Longer, Talk about a 11 y/o in a candy store :) I have trolled the forums reading and waiting, Now it's 0236 Zulu , And i have returned home from work waiting to see the infamous email in my in box stating Thank you for being a customer, enjoy your MD11 mail :) Please Please Please say it's true But i can wait, MMMM maybe not LOL. Heck if i wake up tomorrow and its there good for me :) if not, Hey I still Have the FSX Version :) Thanks all For putting together a wonderful machineTony_P

Guest MikeSmith
You know Mike, I appologize for what I said. I might not be old enough to understand how to patient, but I least understand when someone else be kind to tell me that I am being rude, but you sir are fude and unkind. Who is the 11 year old here me or you? You need to go to bed.
apologize accepted :(

Hello all,I have been here in the past for some time now, and waiting for the MD-11 coming out, as well as responsible to put these forums in fire in the past, and also gaining a nice nickname, nothing less than "the Nagging ######", well, without controversy there is no point.PMDG, you guys do a hell of a job, doubtless, you have great products, and I guess moving to FS9 with the MD-11 was a very "smart" as well as a refined commercial strategy, (this was the NB expression, you might recognize me).Shall I also say that I have seen this project coming to life when it was conceived, so a loooong time back, and I can almost say it sounds like a dream that it's coming now.... :( is it?Yes, I could say a million words, on how much effort it takes to achieve it, how much work, the whole programing, old platform, etc...I could.... and I know but you also have to take in consideration that you have devoted customers that are getting a bit anxious because... it's a PMDG product coming out, and I know you are doing all possible and impossible work to deliver your product as fine as always.... but "just snap it up" :( Kindest regards... and oh.... can I sue you for eating my nails out of impatience?

hey folksjust got my email nowdownloading the md-11 for fs9nick b

NICK BERARDI

AA-RET

I haven't gotten the e-mail yet, but I tried the link supplied with my original Combo order. It had been reactivated and worked to get the new Combo d/l file with both FS9 and FSX versions included.Server download speed was a whopping 3.7 mbps.Go get 'em, boys.Bob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Guest FC5452

Thank you gentleman, It has been well worth the Wait for both versions....

I haven't gotten the e-mail yet, but I tried the link supplied with my original Combo order. It had been reactivated and worked to get the new Combo d/l file with both FS9 and FSX versions included.Server download speed was a whopping 3.7 mbps.Go get 'em, boys.Bob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO
Looks like alot of FSX Combo users are downloading. Wow so Many FSX users downloading. How interesting concerning the poll taken by PMDG about which Sim platform is used the most. Proven again FS9 since we are waiting on ALL the FSX Combo users downloading to slow so the rest of us FS9 users can jump on the servers. Don't know if this is the reason but it sure would explain the low download speed. HHUHUHHHCarl P