Sign in to follow this  
jagabom

The Bachelor

Anybody watching. Nikki got a rose. Excellent choice.JimCYWG

Jim, you old softie! :(

He kept Erica & Meagan. Perfect. They are really fighting. I can tell by the number of views - this topic is BIG.JimCYWGPS. will keep everyone informed.

Great news !!However, I hate to make you dissapointed,.....All "reality series" and "Love matching programs" such as The Batchelor, are fixed from the very beginning. But I guess it is great entertainment for some out there. :( :(

Staffan

Great news !!However, I hate to make you dissapointed,.....All "reality series" and "Love matching programs" such as The Batchelor, are fixed from the very beginning. But I guess it is great entertainment for some out there. :( :(
I wouldn't say that. My sister works with this bachelor :(

I wouldn't say that. My sister works with this bachelor :(
If you insist to know the truth from your sister,. she will admit that it is all fixed right after the auditions for the program series. Trust me,...I know. But I can not tell you how I know.....but I do know. The Batchelor uses the same procedure in every country they are broadcasting. :( The only thing the broadcasting networks care about, is the viewers rating. And they would never risk to let the people who paricipate, make the outcome. They even use scripts for almost each and every line. Infact you can sometime see on their eyes, that they infact read lines on a board.But this is in now way only The Batchelor,...every "reality" or "love matching" series uses the same procedure. Maybe not regarding the script reading,...but the outcome is always fixed in advance. :(

Staffan

I can't believe it. He got rid of Nikki. What an idiot. I don't know if I can watch anymore. Well, Melissa is my next choice.JimCYWG