Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Md-11 For Fs9 Released For Combo Customers, Liveries Up For All!

Captains!As promised, we are in the process of distributing download links via email for those of you who purchased the FSX/FS9 combo version prior to now. This is our way of saying thank you, you get the FS9 airplane ahead of everyone else! Please don't be alarmed if you don't get the link immediately, we're getting through them all as quickly as we can. Once all the combo customers have their download links, we'll open it up for general purchase to everyone. These combo download links we're sending out will be good for 3 weeks (21 days) from now, which should give everyone ample time to download before they become inactive.In the meantime for everyone waiting to purchase the FS9 version tonight, here's some goodies:MD-11 FS9 liveries for all!Thank you everyone and enjoy!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

What is the time frame for the general release which most of us are waiting for, not this combo deal.

Eric 

Guest MikeSmith

I only see FSX Liveries do they work with FS9

What is the time frame for the general release which most of us are waiting for, not this combo deal.
Soon, can't give an exact time, we're going through the combo ones as fast as we can. We promised this to people who bought both versions early so please be patient while we honor that.
I only see FSX Liveries do they work with FS9
There's an FS2004 download link to the right of the FSX ones for each livery. If you're not seeing that, flush your browser cache and reload the page.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Cris B

Thanks for the update Ryan! :( I

there's one livery that's not available for FS9 and that's the British Airways Lewis Hamilton livery.. not a biggie though, just thought i'd let you know :)

Thanks for the update Ryan! :( I'm kind of wishing I had bought the combo right about now

Guest MikeSmith

I see them now, Thank You

Download in progress.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jonathan :)
Lucky you :) i'm still waiting for my link

I have asked this before in other threads and havent got a answer. I bought the FSX version when it was released. I am now planning on buying the FS9 version ( hopefully really soon ). Do I still get the combo price?Thanks Richie

Richie Walsh

Transferring now...a big thank you to the entire team! A job well done!Good thing the weather sucks and I don't have to fly for real tomorrow :DJonathan

Guest MikeSmith

How is sending out the combo download links going?