Sign in to follow this  
CX 747-400

My First Fs9 Md11 Screenshot

Hope everyone enjoys this beauty as much as the other PMDG Products. This one is tops!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!Beautiful/Patrick
Just for interest what addons are you using?eg scenery airports etc

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Looks great, she doesn't seem to be a frame killer either.

Here she is with AES hooked up at KSFO.
nice one btw could you please upload your AES config to avsim or somewhere where we can grab it? thanks in advance!!best regardsTobi

Just for interest what addons are you using?eg scenery airports etc
I am using FSCloud9 KLAX, and Blue Sky Sceney LA for the first set of picts. The second set is FlyTampa KSFO, with Aerosoft AES 1.99 (which already seems configured for the MD-11). Real Enviroment Pro. I am also using perfect sky (avsim), and some freeware ground texturing. With all of this and more, I am getting 55+ FPS. YEAH PMDG!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!Beautiful/Patrick
My thoughts precisely--precisely. And just to be clear, "WOW!!!!! Beautiful!!!"Jonathan

Yesterday I made the tutorial flight from EGLL to LSZH. A full report in screenshots can be found on my website's forum.(didn't want to post 17 screenies over here :( )You can find the shots here.Tino