I am having a problem with ASA when it starts up the screen keeps minimizing on its own. I have done the regedit to fix this twice now. It works for a while and then resorts to some offscreen position on its own. Even when I am able to restore the window to the desktop where I can see it, it only lasts for a while and then goes back to its disappearing mode.I have not yet been able to try FS9 because when I select it in the options screen it reloads back to FSX I tried the manual setting in the ASA config file but it just returns to FSX. Besides this is not an acceptable way to switch FS in any case.I also find that if I minimize the screen to the task bar I can no longer bring it back up and I cannot shut the app down. I have to use the task manager to kill the app.In FSX it works just fine with the exception of the screens and shut down problem. I would like to kill all automatic minimize controls and leave it to me to do manually.

Hi,This is something that we are testing in SP1. So ASA just minimizes itself without you doing anything?Thanks,

I am having a problem with ASA when it starts up the screen keeps minimizing on its own. I have done the regedit to fix this twice now. It works for a while and then resorts to some offscreen position on its own. Even when I am able to restore the window to the desktop where I can see it, it only lasts for a while and then goes back to its disappearing mode.I have not yet been able to try FS9 because when I select it in the options screen it reloads back to FSX I tried the manual setting in the ASA config file but it just returns to FSX. Besides this is not an acceptable way to switch FS in any case.I also find that if I minimize the screen to the task bar I can no longer bring it back up and I cannot shut the app down. I have to use the task manager to kill the app.In FSX it works just fine with the exception of the screens and shut down problem. I would like to kill all automatic minimize controls and leave it to me to do manually.

Hi,This is something that we are testing in SP1. So ASA just minimizes itself without you doing anything?Thanks,
Hi I am having the same problem. Whwen I start ASA, I get the opening screen with the choice to go for FSX or FS9. Then the screen says "checking for internal..." and when that is done ASA minimizes. Then I am unable to get the interface screen to show up nor can I shut down the app. unless I use the task manager. Is this something that you are trying to fix or is this a different problem?thanksRoger