Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Pmdg Md-11 For Fs2004 Released!

Guest PAZAPhil
When i go to the url they send me in the e-mail,i get only the download for the fsx and not the fs9,i've try'ed it bit it only contains the fsx plaine,anybody the same problem??Thx Peter
same here, deleting cookies and cache didn

same here, deleting cookies and cache didn

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Guest PAZAPhil

Ryan wrote in another topic, that they

Guest HeavyMetal

:( :( :( Thank you Robert and the rest of the PMDG Crew.. I just got this beauty installed and will give it a thorough going over this weekend.. Thanks again.

Guest Ehab

Helloplease conrifm for us how i can buy FS9 version alone ?the same message ((FS2004 Version: Late 2008)) so i must wait or what ?

Guest KSTLFF

I too have the same problem. No email, link is expired, flushed DNS Cache and still nada. Emailed support with purchased combo information. I figured something like this would happen. Anyhow, waiting on support. Man, I would hate to see their inbox right about now... :(

NOTE 2: If you purchased the COMBO but did not receive an email with a renewed download link, simply go to www.precisionmanuals.com and sign into your user account. Look under order history and you'll find the link is there for you to use.
I have not received the Email whit the download link! This is dissapointing! You promissed to give us all that bought the combo the download link before it was released! I have also been to my account and looked under my order history. I find my Combo order but it only have the old Download link that has expired!! Please fix this !!!!!!Fredrik

Well, well - what can I say! I purchased the fs9/fsx combo and have so far been marvelling at the airplane in FSX at the same time as crying when I try to load some AI or fly to an advanced airport like Aerosoft EGLL.Now I just fired it up in FS9, went to the same airport with 100% AI (that is some 120 aircrafts on the ground and god know how many in the air) and also Active Sky Advanced. In VC, which of course is the way to fly, I still have some 35 fps (which suits my Track IR just fine) and over 40 fps in 2d.Whoah!! I don't dispute that FS9 is technically inferior to FSX as PMDG has stated, but I can't tell the difference. Big Thank You to PMDG for this aircraft! :)/Krister

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

ANYONE WHO DID NOT GET AN EMAIL:You need to sign your posts with your FULL NAME as it would appear in our system.This is a major reason we require signatures, we cannot help you if we don't know who you are - we have thousands of most first names in our system, we need your full name.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

ANYONE WHO DID NOT GET AN EMAIL:You need to sign your posts with your FULL NAME as it would appear in our system.This is a major reason we require signatures, we cannot help you if we don't know who you are - we have thousands of most first names in our system, we need your full name.
I don

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

on 10/14/2008 I've purchased the MD11 Combo. Till now I havn't got any email with download instructions. The current shopping history shows onl an expired link!As you can imagine I'm disappointed and kindly ask to provide information/instruction asap how to download the FS9 version.Kind Regards & tiaRonald Blachnik

Congratulations to the PMDG team on finally completing such a mammoth undertaking. Of course your effort and sacrifice will be deserving of the many accolades and financial/professional success which will follow. :( After a hectic week or so dealing with support issues I hope you find the time to relax with your loved ones and bask in the glow and satisfaction of a job well done.Having recently joined the growing ranks of the unemployed it may be some time before I can afford to fly her ... but fly her I will!Salute!Brian Hinder

on 10/14/2008 I've purchased the MD11 Combo. Till now I havn't got any email with download instructions. The current shopping history shows onl an expired link!As you can imagine I'm disappointed and kindly ask to provide information/instruction asap how to download the FS9 version.Kind Regards & tiaRonald Blachnik
Same here.. :( A well.... I guess with a mammoth operation as this one, something was bound to go wrong... To bad it's delaying my first flight with the MD11, causing the passengers to get really upset by now :( Hope when I get home from work, everything is sorted out and I can download your bird.Best regards,Frank van der Werff

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Same here,purchased on 10/14/08 an now the dl link is expired. And no email or any else to me :(EDIT: OK , thx the dl link is now open agine for 21 days :DFlorian Sevgili