Sign in to follow this  
Krister

Which File To Download For Md11 Fs9

I don't feel like the brightest bulb now, but when the FSX version was released I bought the FS9/FSX combo. I now entered my account to download the FS9 version and I see a product labeled "PMDG MD-11 for FSX and FS9" and a download link. However, that download link (also in the mail I just received) points to the file PMDG_MD11_FSX.zip which is the exact same file name and file size like that one containing only the FSX version. So my question is where is the FS9-file? I downloaded the file again, thinking that just maybe I get the option now to install for FSX or FS9 but alas it was still just FSX.So can somebody guide me through the clouds that I am in right now. It probably just take a few minutes before it's just too obvious even to me, but still....

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Guest PAZAPhil

Same here, got an email from Paul. Delete your cache and cookies and try again.Didn

Phil, thanks for your feedback!Didn't work for me either so we just have to let PMDG have a look into it I suppose. Not that I'm in a hurry of course.... ;)

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Guest Jim49

Didn't work here either. I cleaned the cachc and cookies. All I got was the FS-X version.Sorry forgot the signature.Jim WalkerKDAB

Guest PAZAPhil

My hurry calmed down really fast, as I saw it doesn

Guest PAZAPhil

THX Ryan for the update...Have to note... nice support! :( :(

Guest Koebrood

At least the file name changed so I assume it's working here as well.Downloading now.Thanks Ryan!

Guest PAZAPhil

Same here, it seems to work.Thx for the fast solution and support.

Yup working here too!/Krister

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Sorry to say,but i

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

Yesssss, working here too.Jean-JacquesBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Ralf-Unfortuantely- since you haven't provided any information to help me identify which of the 32 Ralfs you might be in our database- i can't help you. :-(Let me know your ORDERID or your last name and I can get you squared away ASAP.Alternately- drop an email to tech support and we'll help you from there.
Ralf ZimmermannOrder Id:106329 Thank You! Ralf

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann