Sign in to follow this  
DanielH

Fs9 Md11 Vc Issue?

hey folks....i have the flickering aswell on the overhead the ADF buttons and down on the pedestal on some spots i use an ATI X850XT PE with the latest drivers OS is XP32 Sp2 FS9.1 best regardsTobi
I am getting a small amount of flickering as well in the VC. It's only on the ADF2/VOR2 buttons on the pilot's side, and the compass slider on the bottom of the standby instrument. Everything else is rock solid.Core 2 Duo E84004 GB RAMElitegroup Geforce 8800 GTS 512MBnVidia drivers version 175.16 (16xS AA, 16x AF)Vista 64-bit Home PremiumFS2004 9.1

quote name='DanielH' post='1520625' date='Jan 6 2009, 12:11 PM']Hello,I've a problem with the graphics of the VC, especially with the VC Overhead. DanielHi Daniel!I have exactly the same behavior in VC. Flickering texture. Look on those pics below.Pics 1 (Zoomed) like some shadows in some button. Look at those button to the left.Pics 2 FlickeringAMD 64 Athlon 4400+2 GB RamNvidia 7800 GTXXP 32 bit(3GB Patch for OOM)/ Leffe

Edited by Leffe

Hello,thanks to the help of Robert, the issues with flickering textures are now solved, but I've still the graphic problems with the switches of the overhead panel. I made some tests with the settings of my graphic card, but unfortunately nothing changed. Do you have any ideas, what might be the reasons for the problem?With best regardsDaniel

Best regards

Daniel Harms