Sign in to follow this  
Guest knasen86

Juliana tncm

Guest knasen86

Hello, I did download from avsim's file library the Juliana scenery for fs2004, but when I did open up the zip there where no installation read me there, so I don't know how to install the this scenery, anyone know?, it's made by Delblond Christian.here is the url to the scenery: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...atID=fs2004scen

HelloYou might try creating a new folder in the FS9/Addon Scenery called "TNCM" within which you create two subfolders entitled "scenery" and "texture". Assuming this package contains both types of files unzip the TNCM package which should reveal two folders, "scenery" and "texture". Open these files and under "edit" choose "select all" and copy all the files from scenery (should be ".bgl" files mostly) to your new scenery sub folder and all the "texture" files to your new texture sub folder. Start flight sim and choose "settings", then add area -- go to the "add on scenery" folder and select your new folder. Choose open and it will appear in the flight sim scenery library. Re start flight sim and that should be it. Hope I haven't confused you too much but that's essentially what I do. There is a good tutorial at a sit called "calclassic" and here's the address-- http://www.calclassic.com/index.htmlHope this helps.Aspen31

Guest knasen86

thx, I did understand and it was easy, but I have one more file in a folder that is called afcad2, and I don't know where I am suposed to place it.

HelloIf it is an AF2.bgl file put it in the scenery section of your new add on folder. There are other choices but this one allows you to have control to manage your scenery folders (add and delete etc)as your program develops and you gain experience. I believe the AFCAD controls parking / taxi routes, etc at your airport.Hope this helps.Aspen31

Guest knasen86

Yes it was, everything works now, but the page where I did found the link to this said that there was an ILS on this one, but I can't find the ILS frequency:(

Hi againTry opening FS at TNCM then open the map from the menu (under "World") which appears at the page top (or by pressing "alt"), find the green ILS symbol which should be depicted at TNCM (if there is an ILS) and move your mouse over it. That should produce the frequency information.Hope this helps.Aspen31

Guest knasen86

Hi, have got everything sorted out now, I did already know about the map, but the person who did this scenery didn't know how type that in or he forgot, but I find the ILS and course, they are 110.10 and 081 for runway 9 wich is the only one with ILS current.

The real airport does not have an ILS system, unless its been added recently. So for realism, don't use the ILS, but use a real world chart for the approach which is RWY 09 due to the hills at the other end of the runway.Jim D.

Guest knasen86

I know that, but I did find it and thought why not use it, can be fun to use ILS there I rough whether or just for fun.