Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Unable To Validate Your License

Am I doing something stupid?In the 'Your email address' I use the email address I used to order. Order confirmation received ok.In the Order ID box I put in my Transaction ID.In the Password box I put in my Authorization code.The installer then says 'Unable to validate your license'. :( I've sent an e-mail to PMDG support with full order details but wondered if I was doing something stupid in my excitement.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest herpawing

Hi Gavin,i have the same problem as well.Tried to contact PMDG, no answer yet.Have you a new Idea what our problem is??Greetz Sebastian

Hi Gavin,i have the same problem as well.Tried to contact PMDG, no answer yet.Have you a new Idea what our problem is??Greetz Sebastian
Hi SebastianNo idea at all. I am, however, redownloading. Maybe it was a corrupt download?No reply from PMDG yet apart from the auto-reply. But, to be fair, the guys probably need a few hours sleep.

Gavin Barbara

Just a thoughtThere might be IP conflict or whatsoever. I just bought MD11 from work and plan to unpack it once I get back home . The moment I read your post I realized that this may cause the problem, since I obviously have 2 different IPs (purchase machine IP and FS-dedicated machine IP).Dmitriy

I am, however, redownloading. Maybe it was a corrupt download?
No, that didn't work. What a bummer. Interestingly enough, my credit card has been successfully debited :(
Just a thoughtThere might be IP conflict or whatsoever. I just bought MD11 from work and plan to unpack it once I get back home . The moment I read your post I realized that this may cause the problem, since I obviously have 2 different IPs (purchase machine IP and FS-dedicated machine IP).Dmitriy
Not for me. I purchased it from the computer that I want to run it on.

Gavin Barbara

Guest herpawing

Hi,yes that could be a good reason.I bought it from my Laptop and tried to install, on my "machine" :( .But how to fix it ;)Let's wait for the support of the PMDG guys...

Let's wait for the support of the PMDG guys...
Yes, I suppose we will have to. This is very disappointing though. Recently I purchased the LDS767 and ASA from Hi-Fi Sim. No problems whatsoever with installing these products.

Gavin Barbara

Check your firewall, antivirus settings as well. See if they block requests from PMDG installer (normally such statistic is stored in Event History or something similar)

Guest herpawing

Thanks.Did that. But no reaction...firewall off, no antivir or sth.Sebastian

Check your firewall, antivirus settings as well. See if they block requests from PMDG installer (normally such statistic is stored in Event History or something similar)
During my first of many attempts to install, my firewall asked me to authorise the PMDG installer. I authorised it.I have tried installing with the antivirus and the firewall turned off - no luck.I have never had this type of problem with any other payware product - including the PMDG B744 2+ years ago.I guess I'll have to just admit defeat today and wait for a reply from Support. Shame really, I had a free afternoon today which I've just wasted - along with being $79.99 poorer.

Gavin Barbara

Different ip address should not be a problem. Lots of people (like me) have dynamic ip address. everytime i restart my dsl modem i got a new address.

Juan Ramos

Did you guys try using your account password for the license validater? I remember having to do that with the Queen...

Guest Cris B
Am I doing something stupid?In the 'Your email address' I use the email address I used to order. Order confirmation received ok.In the Order ID box I put in my Transaction ID.In the Password box I put in my Authorization code.The installer then says 'Unable to validate your license'. :( I've sent an e-mail to PMDG support with full order details but wondered if I was doing something stupid in my excitement.
Gavin,Just a thought, you might be using the wrong numbers in the boxes. The correct ones would be as follow.

Gavin,Just a thought, you might be using the wrong numbers in the boxes. The correct ones would be as follow.

Gavin Barbara

Guest herpawing

Nice to hear Gavin.But my install doesn't work at all.I'm sure, that i take the correct ID, and Password.Another tricky thing is, that in my PMDG account, under "view previous orders" stand "You currently do not have any previous orders in this store." . But i have received the confirmation mail by PMDGbest regardsSebastianOrdID:112098