Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jeffreymg

Pmdg Md-11 For Fs9

Guest Jeffreymg

Bryan, Will a new version be done for the FS9 version of the MD-11? Jeff

Bryan, Will a new version be done for the FS9 version of the MD-11? Jeff
Hi Jeff,We're just doing some final testing today. It'll be released sometime today or tomorrow (my time... I'm GMT +9)Getting the FS9 version out was a lot more complex and time consuming than originally expected.The FS9 version includes a lot of fixes and improvements that will be in the next FSX Update.Best,

Guest Jeffreymg
Hi Jeff,We're just doing some final testing today. It'll be released sometime today or tomorrow (my time... I'm GMT +9)Getting the FS9 version out was a lot more complex and time consuming than originally expected.The FS9 version includes a lot of fixes and improvements that will be in the next FSX Update.Best,
Thanks Bryan, I will be looking foward to the program.I put FS9 on my laptop and the MD-11 went on today. Cheers, Jeff

will there be a price discount for buyers of the MD11 FSX version?Thanks,Holger

will there be a price discount for buyers of the MD11 FSX version?Thanks,Holger
Hi Holger,I have no way of knowing who owns the MD11 because it's sold on many different sites, so what I'm going to do is give an automatic 5 EUR discount that will last one week only.So you have a one week window of opportunity to use the discount.You'll also be getting the Brit and Euro voice set for free (to be released soon, hopefully!) so that's an added value you're getting at no charge.I'm adding the products to the FS2Crew site now, so things should be all set in about half an hour.Cheers,

Hi Holger,I have no way of knowing who owns the MD11 because it's sold on many different sites, so what I'm going to do is give an automatic 5 EUR discount that will last one week only.So you have a one week window of opportunity to use the discount.You'll also be getting the Brit and Euro voice set for free (to be released soon, hopefully!) so that's an added value you're getting at no charge.I'm adding the products to the FS2Crew site now, so things should be all set in about half an hour.Cheers,
The FS9 version has now been released on the FS2Crew website.The 5 EUR discount is good until Friday 16 Jan 2009. After that period, the normal price resumes.Cheers,

The FS9 version has now been released on the FS2Crew website.The 5 EUR discount is good until Friday 16 Jan 2009. After that period, the normal price resumes.Cheers,
Thanks for info!

Hello,first I want to say thank you for this great interface!!Compared to the FSX version so far I found out three things that doesnt work in the same way.- before start flow: FO doesnt switch the BCN on- after TO: FO doesnt engage the autopilot when I request this- after TO flow: FO doesnt reselect the "dial a flap" to 15

Hello,first I want to say thank you for this great interface!!Compared to the FSX version so far I found out three things that doesnt work in the same way.- before start flow: FO doesnt switch the BCN on- after TO: FO doesnt engage the autopilot when I request this- after TO flow: FO doesnt reselect the "dial a flap" to 15

Hello Holger,He should do those things. The key assignments for the FS9 version are different from the FSX version (I had to change them a bit). Please check the FS2Crew FS9 manual (Start - All Programs- FS2Crew) and ensure the key assignments listed match the key assignments in the in-game PMDG menu or some functions won't work.Cheers,
Thank you,of course that was the problem...

Thank you,of course that was the problem...
Glad you got it resolved :( You scared me there for a second!You know if you hit "Set key assignments" via the FS9 FS2Crew Start Center, the correct key assignments are automatically installed.You shouldn't need to manually edit the PMDG FS9 key assignments menu.Note that the FS9 Start Center is independent of the FSX Start Center.Cheers,

It was the same old RTFM story or in another sense the story of to less time :-DSorry for scaring you!Best regards,Holger