Sign in to follow this  
Guest OK65

Md-11 Fs9 Load Manager

Guest OK65

Hello i have a problem after innstalling the MD-11 for fs9.When i try get fuel and paylod from the loadmanager to the aircraft it doesnt show :( The fuel only 7,9...Someone have a clew what can cause the loadmanager not innstall properly??

If you change anything in the load manage while FS is open and the aircraft loaded, you have to reload the aircraft before the changes take effect. (you are talking about the FS9 version, right?) Due to a limitaion with FS9, you can't have the changes in the LM show in FS immidiately like the FSX version. Also, if you load a panel state, you have to go into the PMDG menu to reload the fuel or, my favourite method, go into the FS Actions menu in the MCDU and have the ground crew refuel the aircraft.

To piggyback on Ryan's response, the FS9 Load Manager tells you it doesn't save fuel to the file in the popup you see when you push the SAVE TO FILE button.The good reason to set the fuel on the load manager is to check CG limits, which can be critical.

Dan Downs KCRP

To piggyback on Ryan's response, the FS9 Load Manager tells you it doesn't save fuel to the file in the popup you see when you push the SAVE TO FILE button.The good reason to set the fuel on the load manager is to check CG limits, which can be critical.
To be more precise:The load manager will save the selected fuel amount to be applied to any new flights you create from the FS9 "Create A Flight" screen.If instead you load a saved flight from the FS9 "Select a Flight" screen, then the amount (and distribution) of fuel that the aircraft had when saving the flight is applied.Same when loading any panel state file from the PMDG menu.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Guest OK65

Thank you for all replyes, i think i know the picture now...Its a limitation in fs9 doing this....Im only thinking it should work like in fsx...sorryIts not a big problem...the plane its self is just as expected :(