Sign in to follow this  
Frion1

Md-11 For Fs9 Problem. Please Help!

At me the following problem is observed: At introduction of airport of departure and appointment(UUEE/UNNT) the simulator hangs, in what there can be a problem? Version FS9.

Sorry mate, there are forum rules that ask for real names here.What is the origin/destination ICAO that you are trying to use? If they are not in the navdata that would cause a hang.Are you using cycle 0813 or the cycle that installed with the download?

Dan Downs KCRP

Excuse that has not written, my name is Dmitry. I try to write UUEE/UNNT, navdata used that which went together with a fitter at purchase.Sorry in my Englisn

Dmitry, your English is good enough.I have tried UUEE/UNNT in FROM/TO space and it works okay. I have navdata cycle 0813. Try different FROM/TO for a test. Do all others also hang or only this pair?Check in the SIDSTARS folder for files UUEE.txt & UNNT.txt. If they are missing that is problem.Check in the FMCWP/NAVDATA folder in file AIRPORT.dat and search for UUEE & UNNT. If they are missing I am surprise, they should be there.

Dan Downs KCRP

On the A/C STATUS screen, first screen when starting, what is the ACTIVE DATA BASE?For example, mine says DEC18JAN14/09 EAG-0813. Yours may be different, but just checking because problem is special.When "hang" can you select any other pages, such as F-PLN or TO/APPR?You can also get to A/C Status page from Menu.

Dan Downs KCRP

Has now put AIRAC0813. A/C Status at me DEC18JAN14/09 EAG-0813. Any more I do not know what to do....

Dmitry:Can you select a different screen? Or is "hang" is same as frozen? Cannot do anything because it is locked up? Does it eventually crash to desktop or do you have to shut down FS9?Explain what "hang" means. Thanks.

Dan Downs KCRP

Simulator hangs WITHOUT delivery of an error of summer on a desktop. It is as though frozen also I cannot choose other screen.The problem in the distribution kit can?

Exactly what I am thinking. Try to download new installer. I sure hope that works. Your English is great. Let us know if you find the solution.

Dan Downs KCRP

Ok, as it will be downloaded I will reinstall the plane and I will inform on results. Thanks for patience)

Has reinstalled the plane... The situation has not changed ((a simulator all also is frozen ((It is visible not to do some flying destiny in FS9 on Md-11...

Hopefully one of the experts will jump in any time... I am not in that class.Do you have any other PMDG aircraft (737/747)?Do you have other add-on aircraft, such as Wilco?Does it freeze at the exact same place everytime?

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes I have other planes (PMDG 747, MD11X, ATR). Freezes in any place.