Sign in to follow this  
Flater

Quick Way To Check Which Fsx Md-11 Version Installed..?

Good evening,Just downloaded the combo package, and, while being on my fsx pc anyway, straight away installed the there included version 1.00.0050 of the fsx md-11 over my in october released version 1.00.0003. Understand this version 1.00.0050 is the promised update for the fsx md-11, right?? Or did i miss something...Anyhow, am of the impression the installation of this ver 1.00.0050 update was remarkably quick, despite the size of the exe-file, weighing in at about 157 MByte. Good, am lucky enough to have a pretty fast pc both processor and drive-wise (Intel QE9650 and 2 x 300GB WD velociraptor in raid-0), but that fast!?!? Therefore am having doubts the update installed correctly. Also when afterwards checking the loadmanager (for example) it still reads a max zfwcg of 34, where i have seen posts this was going to be corrected to a much more realistic zfwcg of max 27(?). Therefore am wondering now: did it update correctly??Know for some aircraft it is for example possible to check versions of gauge files or the likes to check the installed version. Is there also such a possibility and/or 'trick'in the pmdg md-11??Am running fsx + sp2, on a Vista64 ultimate system for what it's worth.Many thanks in advance and congrats on a great plane!Stef

There is not an update FSX version yet, and I think Robert has explained this in the pinned message above. It be along in a couple of days or a week or so. I am pretty sure you are looking at the FS9 install.

Dan Downs KCRP

There is not an update FSX version yet, and I think Robert has explained this in the pinned message above. It be along in a couple of days or a week or so. I am pretty sure you are looking at the FS9 install.
Hi Dan,Thanks for confirming am not going crazy after all :( : thought already i had seen some announcement like this somewhere before, but when i also checked the pinned messages yesterday evening to get this confirmed i could not find Roberts earlier statement anymore...Therefore simply went after the version number of the fsx installer exe in the yesterday downloaded combo zip-file, which in fact appears to be higher then the one originally downloaded and so considered this then should apparently be the updated version... My mistake.Sure was not looking at the FS9 installer though like you suggested as a possible cause: my fs9 runs on a completely different machine so if i would have run this one on my fsx machine surely i would have gotten other errormessages.Nevermind, case closed, and will wait patiently for the fsx updated version when she is being released.Thanks and best regards,Stef