Sign in to follow this  
Guest Justa_Phad

What A Horrible Game!

Guest Justa_Phad

I cannot believe how bad this game is. Why do people put up with this awful game? I have a quad core AMD with an ATI 4870 graphics card and the performance is awful! I tried to do an ILS with minimms and the overcast doesn't work. I even tried setting the vis to 1/16 mile and I can still see the runway lights from 3 miles out! hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Why does anyone play this game? It's a waste of money and time. Microsoft should be sued for putting out such garbage! There should be a lemon law for software. My pilot friends want to know what it's like tomorrow. I can't wait to tell them. They'll laugh until tears come out of thier eyes. And for you people that love this game you deserve better. Good luck.

I cannot believe how bad this game is. Why do people put up with this awful game? I have a quad core AMD with an ATI 4870 graphics card and the performance is awful! I tried to do an ILS with minimms and the overcast doesn't work. I even tried setting the vis to 1/16 mile and I can still see the runway lights from 3 miles out! hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Why does anyone play this game? It's a waste of money and time. Microsoft should be sued for putting out such garbage! There should be a lemon law for software. My pilot friends want to know what it's like tomorrow. I can't wait to tell them. They'll laugh until tears come out of thier eyes. And for you people that love this game you deserve better. Good luck.
Why don't you bring them over to me and all my pilot friends and we will show them how to have a good time with it.Seems like it has passed you over.

Why do people put up with this awful game?
Why does anyone play this game?
Simple. I don't own FS9, and I can't find it in stores anywhere. Not to mention I got FSX as a Christmas present in 2006.
I have a quad core AMD with an ATI 4870 graphics card and the performance is awful!
What settings are you using? You can't max it out and still expect it to run well. It's not going to happen. I managed to get it to run all right, and I don't even have a quad core.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Thank you Justa_Phad.You have enlightened me.I'm going to remove FSX from my HD right now... geez I feel better already, thanks again.Parksy

Lets be nice, it was after all his first post! So much for first impressions.

Jim Wenham

Guest JimBrown

I see we're feeding the trolls tonight... :-)...jim

They'll laugh until tears come out of thier eyes.
Most likely at you :(

Matthew S

I see we're feeding the trolls tonight... :-)...jim
Trolls or soon to be permanently past users. There seem to be a number crawling out tonight with 1 post or so trying to stir up trouble....

I suspect my "pilot friends" outnumber yours by good measure. Somehow I smell troll, call it an instinct. IMHO When someone joins a forum with the tag "Justa_Phad" usually they aren't here for a sense of community, they are here for their fifteen minutes.Certainly your post wasn't to ask for help, it's here essentially calling us naive for enjoying this sim . I suppose you're smarter than the rest of us. Thus I'll share my dumb experience while I quake under the magnitude of your intellect and insight.I installed FS-X for the first time right after the Christmas Holiday on a Quad Core but with an inferior graphics card as compared to yours. It took five minutes to make the slider adjustments I needed to make FS-X quite enjoyable and real--and yes, I fly IRL, both fixed wing and weight shift. Go to the screenshots forum and look at my Tileproxy posts. There is nothing out there, IMHO, that equals the sense of realism and and immersion especially in VFR conditions. Sure there are issues to pick on, but all in all this sim deserves its place along side FS2002 and FS2004. I'm not sure if the forums deserve those who sniff around trying to stir the pot.John