Sign in to follow this  
psolk

Just Landed...

Landed at LSZH after 7 hours 15 minutes through the night with a sister ship on her way out...Hope the image shows up I am still a bit shady on the new forum.-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Landed at LSZH after 7 hours 15 minutes through the night with a sister ship on her way out...Hope the image shows up I am still a bit shady on the new forum.-Paul
Enjoy the shots wanted to give a good idea of VC/Exterior and give some shots of the different night lighting as well.Enjoy!-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Guest MaxRateJumbo

Fantastic shots Paul, thanks!May I ask what scenery you're using for Zurich? Looks amazing.Chad

Fantastic shots Paul, thanks!May I ask what scenery you're using for Zurich? Looks amazing.Chad
Thanks Chad, greatly appreciated :)That is the phenomenal FSDT Zurich Scenery... I got their promo bundle with LSZH, KJFK and KORD together, not sure if they still offer that but this bird flying into Zurich with FS2Crew is simply amazing!!!You can't see FS2Crew in the picture but its impact is huge, it has completely changed the MD flightdeck for me!So optimally it is PMDG MD11+FS2Crew+FSDT LSZH :)Cheers,-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Superb shots of the superb MD-11 :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Thanks Gavin, again, greatly appreciated! :( I have to say though, the real credit has to go to the PMDG team. Hats off to them for a spectacular release.and IMHO, those pictures don't even do her justice. :( She looks so much better in the sim in 32 bit than in a .jpg through a browser.Her and I might be having a little photo shoot later to try and get some real good shots B) but right now my FS2Crew Co-Pilot and I are enjoying another run to Zurich to try and perfect our skills. Well, his skills are already perfected thanks to Bryan over at FS2Crew so it is really me polishing my skills B) The immersion factor with this flightdeck and Fs2Crew are probably the best I have ever felt in FS. I wasn't a huge MD fan when PMDG announced this bird but man did they ever convince me. :( -Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Thanks Gavin, again, greatly appreciated! :( I have to say though, the real credit has to go to the PMDG team. Hats off to them for a spectacular release.and IMHO, those pictures don't even do her justice. :( She looks so much better in the sim in 32 bit than in a .jpg through a browser.Her and I might be having a little photo shoot later to try and get some real good shots B) but right now my FS2Crew Co-Pilot and I are enjoying another run to Zurich to try and perfect our skills. Well, his skills are already perfected thanks to Bryan over at FS2Crew so it is really me polishing my skills B) The immersion factor with this flightdeck and Fs2Crew are probably the best I have ever felt in FS. I wasn't a huge MD fan when PMDG announced this bird but man did they ever convince me. :( -Paul
Hey, Paul:The screenshots are stunning, just fabulous. Would the MD-11 run well on my rig with FS2004? I have a by now ancient DELL XPS Gen 4, 3.80Ghz Intel P4 Northwood 570 processor, an eVGA 7900 GTO card w/512MB RAM, 3 Ghz RAM, and Matrox TH2G with three LCDs. I run the PMDG 747-400 on it with great results and a lot of smoothness in general and a number of FlyTampa airports and such like. Would the MD-11 run well with this setup too?Thanks again for your superb shots and other comments on the MD-11. Cheers,Jonathan

Hey, Paul:The screenshots are stunning, just fabulous. Would the MD-11 run well on my rig with FS2004? I have a by now ancient DELL XPS Gen 4, 3.80Ghz Intel P4 Northwood 570 processor, an eVGA 7900 GTO card w/512MB RAM, 3 Ghz RAM, and Matrox TH2G with three LCDs. I run the PMDG 747-400 on it with great results and a lot of smoothness in general and a number of FlyTampa airports and such like. Would the MD-11 run well with this setup too?Thanks again for your superb shots and other comments on the MD-11. Cheers,Jonathan
Most are reporting that the MD11 is better on frame rate than the 744, if you can run the PMDG 744 then you can run the MD11 fine :)Jay V

Great looking screen shots Paul. This baby is sooo photogenic.Beeuuutiful job by the PMDG team in putting this great MD11 together for us. I soo love it. :( I just took off so buttery smooth from KMIA heading for TNCM (and with all my doors closed :( ). It is so cool having this great aircraft in both FS9 and FSX.Your right about FSCrew. It sure adds the whipped topping to this sweet ice cream.Everything is working really great. Whoops, I just reached cruising altitude. Got to make some announcements.Bob