Sign in to follow this  
Alado

Zoom Pfd Nd Eicas ? Md 11 ?

Hello all and before thanks to PMDG for this nice bird !! 1 / can we have all 3 PFD ND and EICAS screens zoomed at the same time ? even reducing a little the size ? as apparently when we zoomed one it goes over the other one already zoomed ? can we have the screens each in his right place ? how do we manage that ? nothing seen in the tutorial ? 2 / Where do you see the value for the landing altitude we have to set ? I see the knob but not the value displayed ? where is she ? 3 / Does the spoilers go down automatically once we close the reverse thrust at around the 60 knots ? on the runway ? or do we have to do it manually ? Thanks for your expert advises . Much obliged.Kind regardsPatrick

Guest Remco tr
Hello all and before thanks to PMDG for this nice bird !! 1 / can we have all 3 PFD ND and EICAS screens zoomed at the same time ? even reducing a little the size ? as apparently when we zoomed one it goes over the other one already zoomed ? can we have the screens each in his right place ? how do we manage that ? nothing seen in the tutorial ? 2 / Where do you see the value for the landing altitude we have to set ? I see the knob but not the value displayed ? where is she ? 3 / Does the spoilers go down automatically once we close the reverse thrust at around the 60 knots ? on the runway ? or do we have to do it manually ? Thanks for your expert advises . Much obliged.Kind regardsPatrick
Please read the manual...

Please read the manual...
Already done I don't need answers like this they do not bring me anything interesting . If I ask questions it is because there is no anwsers in manual !!!

Patric,1. Normally you cannot, but we have provided some alternate panel.cfg files that will allow the 3 DUs to be undocked at the same time and dragged to another monitor and/or resized. See this post: http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=124990However this is for FSX only and cannot be used for FS9. We will provide similar files for the FS9 version shortly.2. See this post: http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=239649In normal operation when you have entered at least an origin/destination in the MCDU you don't have to enter the landing altitude. Otherwise you operate the knob on the CABIN PRES panel with the system set to MANUAL (needs to be turned at least 120 deg to start changing the altitude) and the value is displayed in the SD AIR synoptics page.3. Spoilers must be armed. Below 80 KTS they will deploy if at least two engines are set to reverse. Above 80 KTS when at least two engines are set to idle. BTW: 2 and 3 are explained in the manuals (systems). I don't have the time to go through them and indicate the exact pages to you. After all this is something you are supposed to do, not me :-)

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Patric,1. Normally you cannot, but we have provided some alternate panel.cfg files that will allow the 3 DUs to be undocked at the same time and dragged to another monitor and/or resized. See this post: http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=124990However this is for FSX only and cannot be used for FS9. We will provide similar files for the FS9 version shortly.2. See this post: http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=239649In normal operation when you have entered at least an origin/destination in the MCDU you don't have to enter the landing altitude. Otherwise you operate the knob on the CABIN PRES panel with the system set to MANUAL (needs to be turned at least 120 deg to start changing the altitude) and the value is displayed in the SD AIR synoptics page.3. Spoilers must be armed. Below 80 KTS they will deploy if at least two engines are set to reverse. Above 80 KTS when at least two engines are set to idle. BTW: 2 and 3 are explained in the manuals (systems). I don't have the time to go through them and indicate the exact pages to you. After all this is something you are supposed to do, not me :-)
Many thanks here we find the super support from PMDG .Ok all for explanations . Pity we cannot have all the 3 screens at the same time . so only zoommed one by one . could be nice in near future if possible to have the screens zommed better view of the indications just a suggestion . Kind regards and again 10000000000 thanks PatrickEiffel Tower VOR Paris

Guest krullenbol
2. See this post: http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=239649In normal operation when you have entered at least an origin/destination in the MCDU you don't have to enter the landing altitude. Otherwise you operate the knob on the CABIN PRES panel with the system set to MANUAL (needs to be turned at least 120 deg to start changing the altitude) and the value is displayed in the SD AIR synoptics page.
You can only set manual landing altitude when cabin pressure controller is in AUTO!! The knob has no effect in manual. It is used when no FMS data is available.Floris