Sign in to follow this  
byork

Fs9 Fs2crew Md11 Released!

Attention PMDG MD-11 Drivers:I'm proud to announce that the FS9 version of FS2Crew for the PMDG MD-11 aircraft is now finally available! The wait is over!It was a lot of work getting the FS9 version out, and we hope that you are satisfied with the results.You can now start flying in a true multi-crew environment with your PMDG MD11, and enjoy the massive frame rate boost associated with FS9!Notes:1. We're offering a 5 EUR discount to everyone (we'll assume many of you are FSX owners as well so consider it something of an FSX owners discount). The discount is valid only until Friday January 16th. After than period ends, normal pricing of EUR 19.95 resumes. So you have a one week window of opportunity to take advantage of this special deal.2. The British and Euro voice set is nearing completion. As such the install Brit and Euro voice set options in the FS9 FS2Crew Start Center are INOP for the time being.3. The FS9 version of FS2Crew MD11 includes many fixes and improvements that will be transfered to the FSX version when PMDG releases their soon-to-be released FSX update. One of the most notable improvements is that we can now accurately determine 45 percent N2 for the engine start procedure.4. A special Combo Pack version is also available that includes the FS9 and FSX versions in one download at a reduced price.Enjoy your new crew in your new MD-11!!!Bump :(

That's a good news !!!! Thanks for your effort Bryan !!!!!I will try the PMDG MD11 for FS9 first, then I'll go to FS2crew !!!!!

vpa055.png

Thank you so much for this release Bryan!3 short flights yesterday, and it all works very well.Cabin crew does not recognize AES pushing back though, but it's a minor.I'm so happy with this combo!

Rune B.

Thank you so much for this release Bryan!3 short flights yesterday, and it all works very well.Cabin crew does not recognize AES pushing back though, but it's a minor.I'm so happy with this combo!
That is correct.The way it works is this:Assuming that you pressed "Close Doors" via the Purser Commands menu, and you're not using AES, the Purser will during the pushback arm the doors and then inform you that the doors are armed.FS2Crew uses the GPS ground speed token variable as a trigger for this event.However, AES appears to put the aircraft in some kind of slew mode during pushback, and as a result GPS ground speed is essentially Null during the AES pushback phase (put plainly, the sim is not in a normal state, the GPS ground speed variable does not return the actual ground speed).As a consequence, if using AES, the purser should contact you after AES stops running (aircraft no longer in slew mode), and when the aircraft starts taxiing and the GPS ground speed variable returns a normal result.Hope that makes sense.Cheers,

That makes a lot of sense.As a workaround I release brakes and push just a few feet myself, reset brakes and call AES to push. In that way cabin announcements and calls are done at the right time during pushback.Thank you B!

Rune B.

That makes a lot of sense.As a workaround I release brakes and push just a few feet myself, reset brakes and call AES to push. In that way cabin announcements and calls are done at the right time during pushback.Thank you B!
Hi Rune,That's a clever work around.Thanks for sharing.Cheers,

Hi Bryan,I'm sorry but i don't seem to find the Flight1 version of FS2Crew to download.Sorry if i missed it.ThanksMatias SorcinelliEdited: Sorry, the FS2Crew FS9 version

Hi Bryan,I'm sorry but i don't seem to find the Flight1 version of FS2Crew to download.Sorry if i missed it.ThanksMatias SorcinelliEdited: Sorry, the FS2Crew FS9 version
Hello Matias,I'm not going to wrap the FS9 version version up using the Flight1 wrapper. With our current e-commerce system, there's really no need to have a separate Flight1 wrapped version.Also, we're in the process of totally updating our e-commerce system to a brand new super-duper state-of-the-art cart system, and that will make shopping on the FS2Crew super easy, easier than it is now.Cheers,