Sign in to follow this  

MISSING KEYS

I have recently started having a problem with my Fs2k2

Same problem here can't use certain combinations like or or the to remove the toggle the 2d panel with minipanel anyone a clue. I didn't alter anything just a fresh install.MoBo: Asus A7V KT133CPU: AMD Athlon TB S0 800 100 256RAM: DIMM 128 MB SD PC133 8ns 2x (256MB)HDD: Maxtor 30,7 GB U100 7200rpmVIDEO: ASUS Geforce 2 32 MB A 7700 DeluxeVDirectX: version 9.0aRob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Flying.gif

RobdeVries.jpg

Thanks for the reply John...I may be a bit thick here, so please tell me.... What does the Alt + Shift combo do??...//Tonni

Guest John_Hirsch

To this simmers knowlege, there is no keystroke combination using the ALT key and with anything other than the ENTER key (for full screen mode) used in FS2002. Of course, one can program any combination of keystrokes to do whatever one wishes. However, in the default set of keystroke combinations there is nothing other than the ALT+ENTER keystroke combination used in FS2002.

Alt+Tab is a Windows command to toggle between the active program/window and another porgram/window or the desktop. It should work to minimize FS2002 or ANY program within Windows. Have you been assigning controls/commands to your joystick or anything like this ?

Guest GalacticCowboy

What did you install on your system right before the problem started? New graphics drivers? New software? Any changes to your FS install at that time? What video card do you have, and what driver version are you using?

In respons to your replys...I have installed a new video card... Nvidia GeForce2 MX400.. Don't know the driver version (At work right now)...Can't really see how that could influence my problem, but then again, I'm no expert....The only thing I've done in Fs2002 after installing the new card was to pump up the res, scenery and a/c sliders... All graphics related...I have not reasigned the key functions in anyway...I have no functions asigned to the joystick buttons.... (Hate using them for other than combat sims)...I have installed new a/c and new scenery to the basic Fs2002 install, but these have been working fine until now... (last thing I installed was months before this problem turned up)...Hope this helps to pin point it.........Cheers//Tonni

>I have recently started having a problem with my Fs2k2

Yo BlazeFytr..........Well I'll be darned!!! (I have my vido card set up to let programs handle anti-aliasing)...Just went into Fs2k2... unchecked the anti-aliasing box, fired it up and Bang!!..Menu comes up... Alt works... Esc works... You're a genius my son!!!A million thanks.......Cheers//Tonni