Sign in to follow this  
Guest mrdon

B-25 no gauge's

Guest mrdon

Hi All, I have the C-47 package installed in FS10 and working fine, I have installed the B-25 package and everything so far looks fine except there are no gauge's. It flies fine and I can see out the window. I checked my system in FS9 and it looks the same as it does in FS10 except no gauge's are in the panel when I start FS10. I had problems with C-47 and got that fixed. I'm guessing it has to do with FS10. I have the TBM package on the way. I've looked at all the questions and did'nt find anything. I use FS9 more but like to get this fixed. Also the picture does not show up in aircraft lineup just a ? mark. Thanks for any helpdon. :(

Hi Don,You don't mention whether you used our FSX Basic Compatibility Upgrade to install the plane in FSX. Since you are not seeing the plane in the aircraft menu, I suspect not. Please download the BCU from our Free Stuff Page and see if that cures your issue. Bill RambowMAAM-SIM

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest mrdon
Hi Don,You don't mention whether you used our FSX Basic Compatibility Upgrade to install the plane in FSX. Since you are not seeing the plane in the aircraft menu, I suspect not. Please download the BCU from our Free Stuff Page and see if that cures your issue. Bill RambowMAAM-SIM
Hi Bill. Thanks a lot the BCU took care of all my problems, the one place I forgot to look. Boy this 74 year brain don't work to good sometime. I also downloaded the patch 1 for the TBM package I should be getting this week or first of next. Now all I have to do is use the computer at the paper which is on broadband and download all the carrier stuff for the TBM and I'm set for the year if you don't come out with something else. Thanks again.