Sign in to follow this  
Luc Brusselmans

Chatter files

evening everyone,Up until the release of Fs-X there was a site that sold a DVD with about 4 Gb (If I remember it correctly) of prerecorded chatterfiles that could be used in ATC-programs like Radar Contact.For some obscure reason, I never got round to oredering that DVD. When I last (several months ago) looked, the DVD was not for sale anymore and now I don't even know what site it was (after a reformat, I lost most of my favourite links).Question...Is there anybody who can remember about which site I am talking (long shot I know) and, even more important, is there anybody who knows where I could lay my hands on that particulat dvd...?All tips and hints are appreciated.You can email me atglaudrung at mobistar.beThanksLuc BrusselmansBelgium

John,thanks for the info.It si not what I was looking for.I got a mail from one of the posters here which pointed me in the right direction."Ultimate RealATC" is the site/dvd I was talking about.When I last visited the website, they stopped distributing the DVD but it seems, by popular demand,that it is back available.Luc BrusselmansBelgium

Guest kingfisher-blue

Hi Luc,Thanks for the information regarding RealATC. I have just ordered it for myself. All the the best, John

Hi Luc,Thanks for the information regarding RealATC. I have just ordered it for myself. All the the best, John
Did you receive it, and can you post a littl' review perhaps ?

Big UPCan someone having RealATC post some feedback on this?

While I cannot properly give you feedback, I'd be happy to answer any questions on the Ultimate RealATC productnow available as donsationware which in this case just means that you set your own price!.And it is also direct download now. Edited by Ralph_Zimmerman

While I cannot provide the feedback you look for, the product is available againas donation ware which means you set your own price.And it is now direct download only.sorry for the double post Edited by Ralph_Zimmerman