Sign in to follow this  
Guest astemland

Simconnect problems

Guest astemland

Hey. I have big problems, do get the famous "Simconnect SP1 manage version was not found to be correctly installed on this system"and I have tried everything but still no luck :( its all the same, so can anyone help me?

Hi,Sorry for the problem.What is everything you have tried?Single computer or network install?Please let me know.Thanks,

Guest astemland

well. I have reinstalled both FS and ASX and everything but still not getting it to work.can you please tell me what to do? for example in wich order to install ASX, If I uninstall FSX now, would it be compeletly out of the system so I can install it from a fresh start again?thanksrunning it on a single computer.Anders

Hi,There are files left behind even after FSX is uninstalled. Some of these are in your Windows/WinSxS folder.The ASX manual in the Troubleshooting chapter addresses this issue and what to do. So please read through that.Try and get FSX SP1 and ASX to communicate and then go from there.Don't go though and uninstall FSX each time though.Thanks,