Sign in to follow this  
GerdD

MD-11 FS9 GoFlight TQ6 speedbrake problem

Cannot extend the speedbrakes on the MD-11 FS9 with the corresponding lever (Lever A)on my GoFlight TQ6 throttle. However can retract it but not in individual steps. Reverse setting does not help.All other levers are working correct. Also the speedbrake is working on the other aircraftsincluding PMDG 747. It

Gerhard Dresch

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming7 | Intel Core i7-4790k@ 4.4GHz | 16GB GSkill RipjawsX DDR3-2133 | Lian Li B25F | Xigmatek Aegir | Palit GTX 980Ti | Crucial MX300  | Tagan PipeRock 800W | Eizo Foris FS2333 | W7 Pro 64bit

Cannot extend the speedbrakes on the MD-11 FS9 with the corresponding lever (Lever A)on my GoFlight TQ6 throttle. However can retract it but not in individual steps. Reverse setting does not help.All other levers are working correct. Also the speedbrake is working on the other aircraftsincluding PMDG 747. It

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Guest Mike_2011

Yes I also have this problem but I was told that the commands are keyboard or something like that so Axis would not work

I was told that the commands are keyboard or something like that
Sorry to barge in as a person who doesn't own PMDG MD-11.But even if what I quoted is true, there is still no problem to assign a controler axis via FSUIPC.Go to the AXIS menu and there on the right you can assign detents of axis moves corresponding to key strokes.Best regards,Rafal

Gerhard,The only change made compared to the MD-11 FSX version is that the reverse status changed. If you want to have spoilers increasing when you move the lever towards you, you have to check the reverse box in the controls settings. Same applies for flaps. No other changes made, so if it was working in FSX it should work the same in FS9. Check if there are any differences in your axis set-up settings in FS9 and FSX. And also make sure that the sensitivity slider is at full.
The sensitivity slider was the problem. was at zero. wondering why it worked in PMDG747 anyway.Many thanks for quick response and help.Gerhard Dresch

Gerhard Dresch

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming7 | Intel Core i7-4790k@ 4.4GHz | 16GB GSkill RipjawsX DDR3-2133 | Lian Li B25F | Xigmatek Aegir | Palit GTX 980Ti | Crucial MX300  | Tagan PipeRock 800W | Eizo Foris FS2333 | W7 Pro 64bit

Guest Mike_2011
The sensitivity slider was the problem. was at zero. wondering why it worked in PMDG747 anyway.Many thanks for quick response and help.Gerhard Dresch
I set sensitivity to full but it still wont work

I set sensitivity to full but it still wont work
Have You defined in FS9 control settings for TQ6 the speedbrakes with "Lever A"and the flaps with "Lever F" and both with Reverse functionality?Gerhard Dresch

Gerhard Dresch

Guest Mike_2011

When I press Reverse It goes away.

When I press Reverse It goes away.
Then it could be that You checked the wrong sensibility settings.Had the same effect when my sensibility glider was at zero.Go to "Settings" --> "Sensibility" --> chose the TQ6 as Joystick type --> check "Advanced" --> and check the sensibility glider for speedbrake axis.Gerhard Dresch

Gerhard Dresch