Sign in to follow this  
eeveeman

3 month "common" problem

Whenever I try to log into the multi-player, i get "your sessions been terminated, you may have logged in on another computer" or something like that. However the problem is that this problem has happened each and every time, for 3 months now. Its not fair and I can never acess the multiplayer!can you help (which is unlikely because I was told there are NO patches or real solutions...)

Guest PPSFA
Whenever I try to log into the multi-player, i get "your sessions been terminated, you may have logged in on another computer" or something like that. However the problem is that this problem has happened each and every time, for 3 months now. Its not fair and I can never acess the multiplayer!can you help (which is unlikely because I was told there are NO patches or real solutions...)
The only solution I have found that works, SOMETIMES, is to create multiple accounts and keep trying until one works, good luck.No one at either Gamespy or MS will take responsibility and fix the thing

i already have created multiple accounts...i wish MS or gamespy would fix it...oh i took some "risky" advice and disabled my firewall (to the utter despair of it "dont do it! it makes the system succeptible to attack" etc. i chuckled but yeh, it seemed to work...also, how do you work the radio in any multiplayer game in FSX? I have a mic but no-one can hear me... can you help me (slightly unrelated but...)thanks

The only solution I have found that works, SOMETIMES, is to create multiple accounts and keep trying until one works, good luck.No one at either Gamespy or MS will take responsibility and fix the thing
Try this download, it will keep on trying to connect for you until succesfulauto loginDisappointing that Microsoft/gamespy don't care

yes, it is quite dissapointing really, isn't it. Reflects microsoft in the fact that Bill Gates had to let people go because of profit slumps...can you tell me how to work my microphone in FSX plz?! I really dont know how it works and it seems everyone else's mic works, just not mine :(I would appreciate the help, thanks

Guest PPSFA

I use an external program called Teamspeak, as the internal FS voice sucks up too much bandwidth and causes problems.

I use an external program called Teamspeak, as the internal FS voice sucks up too much bandwidth and causes problems.
EDIT: OK, I have downloaded Teamspeak version 2.0.32.60, so how to I set it up to work with FSX?sorry for all of the questions!thanks

Guest N6722c

The Gamespy problem has NOTHING to do with Firewalls, therefore DO NOT turn off your firewall, in an attempt to get around the problem,The only current solution is to KEEP TRYING, eventually you will get connected.

The Gamespy problem has NOTHING to do with Firewalls, therefore DO NOT turn off your firewall, in an attempt to get around the problem,The only current solution is to KEEP TRYING, eventually you will get connected.
okay, thanks for that!

Guest PPSFA
EDIT: OK, I have downloaded Teamspeak version 2.0.32.60, so how to I set it up to work with FSX?sorry for all of the questions!thanks
It doesnt work 'with' FS, its a 'standalone' program. One of you needs to set up the 'server' and the other uses the 'client' software and connects to the server. There should be full instructions on th TS website, but its very easy to setup and use.(for some reason Im not getting email notification on this thread so my replies are slow)

yes, it is quite dissapointing really, isn't it. Reflects microsoft in the fact that Bill Gates had to let people go because of profit slumps...can you tell me how to work my microphone in FSX plz?! I really dont know how it works and it seems everyone else's mic works, just not mine :(I would appreciate the help, thanks
Actually, from what I've read, it was Bill Gates who was keeping people (including ACES) on. FS was one of his pet projects, and when he left and the bean counters took over, they dumped the "non-essential" "non-strategic" product lines as soon as they could.

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

One of the tricks I use is to always log out from within one of the other "servers", like Airlines or Bush Flying. You are most likely getting kicked out because at that particular moment there were too many people connected to the main server or something like that. That way, when I log in, I get connected to whatever server l logged out of when I log in again. Since barely anyone logs into the other servers, I get on everytime, and then can switch wherever I want to go.

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

Guest DeskPilot

The problem with that is to find an interesting session sometimes I have to go into Free Flight, then if I get disconnected Gamespy will automatically try to put me back in Free Flight. You can modify your FSX.cfg file to get to another lobby in that case, but it only remembers the last lobby you were in when you sign out or lose connection. So it is not a permanent solution.

One of the tricks I use is to always log out from within one of the other "servers", like Airlines or Bush Flying. You are most likely getting kicked out because at that particular moment there were too many people connected to the main server or something like that. That way, when I log in, I get connected to whatever server l logged out of when I log in again. Since barely anyone logs into the other servers, I get on everytime, and then can switch wherever I want to go.