Sign in to follow this  
garydpoole

A Quick "Big Up" for Simwings Canary Islands

HiJust a quick message to say that i recently purchased simwing's canary islands add-onn scenery package and have to say what an excellent purchase this was. If, like me, you enjoy charter flights to european holiday resorts, then this package won't dissapoint.My most recent flight took me to and from lanzarote. The airport's excellent - frame-rate friendly (probably due to its relatively small size) and superbly rendered. However, what impressed me the most was the improved mountainous terrain scenery and the numerous towns and vilages dotted around. The approach into to lanzarote really did give the impression of landing at a busy holiday resort as apposed to some non-descript island airport.A great add-on...Gary