Sign in to follow this  
Guest cwsfan18

Chicago O'Hare Scenery

Guest cwsfan18

Where can I get good, free Chicago O'Hare scenery? I want it to have the new runways

lol.FSDreamteam's KORD (payware) is the only good O'hare scenery. Entirely worth the investment in my opinion.

Definitely as good as it gets! I actually wasn't aware of FSDreamteam until people starting writing about the release of their KORD scenery. I then purchased their KORD, KLAX and LSZH scenery and they are all extremely well done and at least for me quite easy on the fps.

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Yep, what everybody just said... suck it up and pay out. It's worth it.EDIT: Ephemeral: I love your sig!

Yep, what everybody just said... suck it up and pay out. It's worth it.EDIT: Ephemeral: I love your sig!
i nearly passed out when i got FSDT O'Hare... I had ALWAYS wanted a good scenery since it's my favorite airport, and FSDT cannot be beat.btw, anyone know if FSDT is going to make an update to add the new runway?

btw, anyone know if FSDT is going to make an update to add the new runway?Here is a link to the FSDT forum where they indicated that they would be updating the ORD scenery. http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php...g10431#msg10431I saw another thread over there where an AFCAD designer was indicating hoe hard it would be to develop a realistic AFCAD for the airport with the new runway. Guess we shall see. :( Hope this helps,Scott

Haha thanks. :)

Haha thanks. :)
Ephemeral.I want to thank you and the others for your reccommendation of FS Dreamteams Chicago/O'Hare addon,it is in one word"FANTASTIC",I live in Chicago about 5mil east of O'Hare and on occasion I am called to work in the Cargo area on the south side of the airport. When I installed the trail version and opened it up I went right to the Cargo area to see how well it is modeled,I was blown away by how accurate FS Dreamteam got the area,incredible!!!! All the major Cargo building and company's are there,along with cargo containers and truck trailers,I was so impressed with it I went ahead and bought not only the O'Hare addon,but the one for JFK as well!!Thank You/Patrick/fsx2009-01-0822-26-17-63.jpg

Patrick,I'm very glad you like it! Yes, it's a wonderful addon. FSDT is a top quality team.If you feel like virtually flying to Europe one day, get their Zurich, it's also a masterpiece.Happy landings in Chicago!Best regards,Rafal

Patrick,I'm very glad you like it! Yes, it's a wonderful addon. FSDT is a top quality team.If you feel like virtually flying to Europe one day, get their Zurich, it's also a masterpiece.Happy landings in Chicago!Best regards,Rafal
Hello Rafal, I did see the Zurich addon,it also looks as detailed as the Chicgo/O'Hare addon,I plan to make it a future purchase,but first I'll have to refurbish my PayPal acct.It's taken a BIG hit this week with the 2 FS Dreamteam addons along with the PMDG MD-11!!! Ohh well it's all well worth it, I don't mind spending money on quality products like FS Dreamteam and PMDG,not much to do outside in Chicago anyway with 8'' of snow on the ground and another 4" coming.Good virtual flying weather!! haha!/Patrick/