Sign in to follow this  
Guest Moghdad

DreamFleet Powered C172 released...

Guest ba747heavy

Thank you sir!! That is wonderful!

Hello again UweR! I have a fix for the yoke issue if any of you wish to have the yoke removed when clicking over to the landing panel and back in place when switching back to the main panel without the need to click the yoke closed first before switching over to the landing panel. I have replaced the original hidden toggle gauges with XMLs for both main and landing panels. If you wish to use these shoot me an email.....Best Wishes, [red]Randy J. Smith[/red][h5]San Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD [pink]XP[/pink] 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

Guest Henri W

Uwe,I have been looking for a good ASI gauge for the Cessna 172SP. I noticed that the one you are using (from the 177) seems to have the correct Vs0 (about 48 knots, full flaps and max weight stall speed, indicated by lower end of white segment on ASI), but too hig a Vno (about 140 knots, end of green segment), whereas the ASI from the DF panel and the default Cessna have too low a Vs0 (40 knots), but the correct Vno. It seems that you cannot have it all. Would you happen to know how I can modify a gauge bitmap? I knew how to do it in FS98 a long time ago, but it seems to be different for FS2002. Thanks for your help.I apologize for being such a perfectionist ;-)Best regards,Henrihttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Ok Henri, check your mail.....Best Wishes, [red]Randy J. Smith[/red][h5]San Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD [pink]XP[/pink] 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

I think they have stated that they are not gauge programers etc but a have some little work in what you are asking. Tell me from what gauge you think is the one to modify and exsctly what part to move etc and I will see what I can do with it. What more would you like to see on this one?? Notice the Vno now @ 130Best Wishes, [red]Randy J. Smith[/red][h5]San Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD [pink]XP[/pink] 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

Just a quick caveat here.If you are using our C172 SP flight model, then I would strongly advise using ALL of our aircraft cfg, EXCEPT the gear height above ground.If you use another aircraft cfg and point that to our air file, the Cessna will not fly correctly. This is because we did some tweaks to many params in the cfg file, especially engine related.Also, I don't know whether the nav lights will be in the right place - if they are its pure luck.Regards,Rob Young - RealAir Simulations

Guest Henri W

Randy,Thank you so much. This is the gauge I was looking for.Best wishes,Henri WerijRotterdam, The Netherlands

Guest UweR

Hi Randy, saw that solutions begin to appear just by themselves after my weekend off :-) Should take a leave more often...I

No they are originals and yes you can use them. I will zip them up with the gauge and send them off....[h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. SmithSan Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD [pink]XP[/pink] 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

Would you mind posting your mail sir? Or sending it to crvm@iwon.com? [h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. SmithSan Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD [pink]XP[/pink] 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

Hi,I started to install your new updated C172 twice and both times I got lost!? I have the C177 operational and the RealAirSim C172 (the purple one?) installed and operational. I have all the FS2002 classic aircraft add-ons (including the new Meridian)...so generally I have been able to install aircraft ok. Has anyone reworded the installation instructions for the new C172 in a 1,2,3...form that can more readily be followed?Am I the only one with this problem????.....getting old is rough!!!Thanks,Robert Tiffany