Hi Im not sure where you would like bugs reported, as I couldnt find any such link or pinned thread. So I'll just report it here and hope that you read it or better still pass this onto the correct person/department. I did start a thread on this forum eairlier asking if anyone else was getting errors/CTD with fsuipc as the cause but it was largely ignored so I contacted Peter at his site and he took up an the report. I have been sending him the error reports that his fsuipc program has been recording of the entire run time until the error/crash happens through fs9. He is going to be sending you a report of his findings so as you are able to help find a fix for this problem. I am willing to continue testing the error and send you the results direct if that helps but will need to establish a direct contact with you. This is the error code AppName: fs9.exe AppVer: 9.1.0.40901 ModName: fsuipc.dllModVer: 3.8.5.0 Offset: 000273e6 and it IS being caused by ASA with fs9 Geoff

Hi,Thanks for the report. We are actively working on a fix for SP1 for this.Thanks!