I have ASX working quite nicely with XGraphics and a registered version of FSUIPC to handle wind, pressure and temperature smoothing. I bought ASA mostly from curiosity, but found that the winds were all over the place and so went back to ASX while you guys worked on an update.For some other reason I decided to do a cleanup of my FSUIPC.INI file. I renamed it, let it build itself again, and copied the bits I wanted back from the old file. I also decided to give ASA another try, and guess what, the weather (and most importantly, the winds) accurately reflect the METARs and FSUIPC wind smoothing is perfect.Tom

Hi,So a setting in FSUIPC was messing with the winds. We suggest that FSUIPC be set to default and weather settings off and so maybe this is what you accomplished!

We suggest that FSUIPC be set to default and weather settings off and so maybe this is what you accomplished!
Very likely. However, seen from the FSUIPC screens everything looked right - default weather settings with only smoothing options enabled.The root of my particular problem may be that I have upgraded FSUIPC several times, always keeping my old FSUIPC.ini as that worked just fine until ASA came along. Something not obvious in FSUIPC.ini apparently caused the problem. So I'd recommend anyone having wind problems to start with a fresh FSUIPC.ini instead of trying to use the FSUIPC screens to set things back to default.Tom