I have a Toshiba Laptop that I occasionally use on trips, if my desktop is on the blink, when I need something portable etc. It came with the abundance of Toshiba addon junk that is a pain in the XXXX at times if you know what I mean. Of course, all I have with it is the Manufacturer's OEM instalation CD which includes all of the stuff I am not interested in at all. I have intended to get another XP package for some time and replace the Operating System, which I did. I installed it, and then from the Toshiba CD installed only the drivers I needed to run the associated hardware.My purchase included the following:XP Pro Full InstallationSecond disk with SP2Price: $54.99Shipping: $8.49I received the CD's in a plastic sleeve, no box, literature, documenatation or folder similar to the replacement packaging I had with other copies I previously purchased for other computers (which made me just a little apprehensive) However, the labels look like legitimate MS products. The label on the master CD says the following:"Version 2004 Corporate" (A little different from what I have seen before."Microsoft WindowsXPProfessional with Service Pack 2" (The Service Pack is on the second CD)Printed on the main installation CD was the installation code.Over the Holidays, in less than 24 hours, CDSFU sent me my order by Priority Mail.It has been some time since I installed XP on my other computers, but if I remember correctly I always had to go on line to authenicate the installation to MS. I had the choice of delaying for up to 30 days or so. After reinstallation several times for my main desktop, I have had to do this with a phone call to MS (I am sure you know the hassle routine if you have had to reinstall many times).This time, before I activated my Network, or was even connected to go on line, I was able to enter my code just like we did with Windows98, Office 97 etc. and it played like a charm. Either MS had dropped the hassle for reinstallation of Windows XP, or this purchase is different (Possibly the "Version 2004 Corporat bit?????).Looked like a great price to me, in fact far less than I could find Windows XP Home anywhere else so I thought I would pass this information on.I am pleased as punch. My Laptop runs much faster, smoother, and without all the garbage on it now.The WebSite is: http://www.cdsfu.com/Search for Windows XPScroll down through the display to see the XP package.Respectfully:RTHEdit: Folks, we need a generic Software Forum unless old blind me is overlooking it which is always a possibility. I am posting this on all four Hardware forums as I don't really know where it belongs. A little instruction by the moderators toward this end would be appreciated.

Seems somebody sold you a copy of the corporate edition of XP which unfortunately is not allowed, I'd send it back and see if their 30 day returns policy really is legit. Eventually when MS find out that this company has been selling corporate editions which is against the EULA, the activation keys they were given will be banned stopping you from being able to use windows update.

Cheers, Andy.

Actually looking further I'd be surprised if the company is even registered, if you click on the product categories section on the right hand side of the web page 90% of the links lead to no products being found.Good luck you are going to need it.

Cheers, Andy.

I have a Toshiba Laptop that I occasionally use on trips, if my desktop is on the blink, when I need something portable etc. It came with the abundance of Toshiba addon junk that is a pain in the XXXX at times if you know what I mean. Of course, all I have with it is the Manufacturer's OEM instalation CD which includes all of the stuff I am not interested in at all. I have intended to get another XP package for some time and replace the Operating System, which I did. I installed it, and then from the Toshiba CD installed only the drivers I needed to run the associated hardware.My purchase included the following:XP Pro Full InstallationSecond disk with SP2Price: $54.99Shipping: $8.49I received the CD's in a plastic sleeve, no box, literature, documenatation or folder similar to the replacement packaging I had with other copies I previously purchased for other computers (which made me just a little apprehensive) However, the labels look like legitimate MS products. The label on the master CD says the following:"Version 2004 Corporate" (A little different from what I have seen before."Microsoft WindowsXPProfessional with Service Pack 2" (The Service Pack is on the second CD)Printed on the main installation CD was the installation code.Over the Holidays, in less than 24 hours, CDSFU sent me my order by Priority Mail.It has been some time since I installed XP on my other computers, but if I remember correctly I always had to go on line to authenicate the installation to MS. I had the choice of delaying for up to 30 days or so. After reinstallation several times for my main desktop, I have had to do this with a phone call to MS (I am sure you know the hassle routine if you have had to reinstall many times).This time, before I activated my Network, or was even connected to go on line, I was able to enter my code just like we did with Windows98, Office 97 etc. and it played like a charm. Either MS had dropped the hassle for reinstallation of Windows XP, or this purchase is different (Possibly the "Version 2004 Corporat bit?????).Looked like a great price to me, in fact far less than I could find Windows XP Home anywhere else so I thought I would pass this information on.I am pleased as punch. My Laptop runs much faster, smoother, and without all the garbage on it now.The WebSite is: http://www.cdsfu.com/Search for Windows XPScroll down through the display to see the XP package.Respectfully:RTHEdit: Folks, we need a generic Software Forum unless old blind me is overlooking it which is always a possibility. I am posting this on all four Hardware forums as I don't really know where it belongs. A little instruction by the moderators toward this end would be appreciated.
It's an OEM edition, which doesn't require online activation. Don't worry about it, it will run just fine.DJ

Err, no its not an OEM version it clearly says

"Version 2004 Corporate" (A little different from what I have seen before."Microsoft WindowsXPProfessional with Service Pack 2" (The Service Pack is on the second CD)Printed on the main installation CD was the installation code.
and besides OEM versions do require online activation, corporate versions don't.

Cheers, Andy.