Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

MD-11 FS9/FSX Updates Update...update....

The product you download will be the latest. If the update comes before your purchase, your download should be ver 1.10, which you can verify both during install and by looking at the "about" info after install. If the upgrade comes after your purchase, you can update with a second download.
You can also just redownload the installer from your purchase email too as long as its still active and that will give you the full 1.0.0051 installer...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest MD11Driver
You can also just redownload the installer from your purchase email too as long as its still active and that will give you the full 1.0.0051 installer...
And according to this page u haven't still updated it, so it makes sense why he had .0050 downloaded.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/pages/down/updates.html

Guest Jeffreymg
So you are saying the new update is on the server to be downloaded? JeffG

So you are saying the new update is on the server to be downloaded?
No, clearly he is not saying it. :(

Thanks for the quick patch! Looking forward to it!111 users viewing this topic alone! :(

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

it was with respect to the ground being visible between the inboard ailerons and outboard flaps. It's a line that runs from the leading to the trailing edge. Not sure if the wing flex allows that to be fixed but it would be nice ! Especially for those who use DBS Walk and Follow for wing views !
I agree and attach another screen to show this small but not nice looking bug. First I thought I overstressed the aircraft and I'm losing my wing! :( X_wingsplit.jpgUsing the fact I'm right here in the Service Pack topic, let me add some more tiny suggestions:- the wind sound is very loud (making it hard to hear ATC on VATSIM for example), though I easily turned it down with the Windows Voice Recorder- it would be nice one day to have a different not US accent from F/O (like Level-D has for example), German for Lufthansa, Asian for China Cargo, etc- you forgot to add AES coordinates for the rear cargo door (I'm sharing corrected entry below):X_loaders.jpg[Descr]Type=MD11[Geom]Nosegear= 20.65Door1=-2.4, 24.5, 4.8, 5Door2=-3.05, 14.85, 4.8Door4=-2.55,-18.3, 4.85,-5Front= 1.9, 11.35, 2.9Rear= 2,-13.45, 2.85And I double Alex's request:
Following the recomended data, the plane rotates on a tiny move on the yoke and to fly FMS climb out speed needs immediate forward trimming
I was surprised to have to apply action on my yoke/trim to stop steep climbing losing the FD indicator.By the way: Hello Alex, nice to see you here and thanks for your wonderful Fokker. I'm waiting for your SP too! And don't forget the key assignments! :( Best regards,Rafal

I agree and attach another screen to show this small but not nice looking bug.
This is most likely a FS9 limitation, it is easy to search for it:FS9 does not support advanced animations, so wingflex will look more like the FS9 PMDG 747-400 (segmented wings).