Sign in to follow this  
Guest iberia999

PA A320 Etihad CFM

Hi all,I was wondering if anyone could paint the Etihad Original colors on the A320 CFM for the ProjectAirbus A320 model??? :(
Hi James,Because the aircraft is basically white and all logos are available on the internet, it is not so much work. Shall I do it?(see my work on the other paint forum in the Dash8-100 topic)Rob

Guest iberia999

Fabulous!!!! Is it uploaded!??? :( Congratulations with your wonderful job, pat on the back!! :( Please tell me when this one is uploaded because I cannot wait to start flying it :(Oh wait, nice try for your first try :( I just realized that it's not white, but it's more of a very light Beish color if you know what I mean? It's like some white-gold really bright mixture.Very nice, I can't wait!

Guest iberia999

Very nice Rob!!!When do you think it will be done?

Very nice Rob!!!When do you think it will be done?
You are right, it is indeed not white. I was misled by a picture showing it white.Unfortunately, I made the complete white one. It is on AVSIM since a few weeks.I don't know the download url but look here:http://www.robflightsim.net/RFSpaints.htmlprobably, I will correct the colour in the future. Look regularly on my repaint page.CheersRob

Guest iberia999

Hey Rob!Awesome! Yeah, no worries, change it in the future ;)Because you made the effort of painting this bird, I will make a youtube video of it ;)You can find my channel at:http://www.youtube.com/user/A320royaltyCheers!