Sign in to follow this  
Guest LVP2

PMDG heading and navigation problems

Guest LVP2

Good morning! Well I have to say that recently every time I've flown any plane from PMDG in my FS9 has been a terrible flight. My problem is:When flying online (IVAO) and not with any PMDG aircraft, I experience some erroneous information on my ND display. The display shows a high deviation of the real heading, I mean, for example, when my ND shows heading 350, then MSFS shows heading 340, generally 10 degrees of deviation from what the plane says, and my online controller tells me that I'm heading 270. That is a deviation of almost 80 degrees!! Then I click to the MSFS map and it shows the real heading, 270. I must say that this happens gradually as long as the flight passes, at take off headings are normal. If runway is 10 , heading is 100 +/- . As long as I climb and cruise the heading deviates itself.I'm really worried about this happening and I don't know what to do, I don't know if it is a MSFS9 problem or PMDG aicraft problems.I would be grateful if somebody could help me, Thanks!PS: Specs:MSFS9.1PMDG MD-11, B747-400, B737NGWindows Vista 64Bit4gb RAM

Guest FrancoisH

Maybe you can try to remove the gyroscopic shifting into your realism options ?Regards

Guest LVP2
Maybe you can try to remove the gyroscopic shifting into your realism options ?Regards
I'll try, thank you!