Sign in to follow this  
Scope

OpenCockpit MCP - anyone tried it?

Anyone here who have any experiences with the MCP PRO from OpenCockpits? Is the software easy to configure? is it compatible with 737 pilot in command?See it here:http://www.opencockpits.com/catalog/mcp-737ng-v2-p-110.html
Yes I own it, its brilliant, not sure how the 737 PIC works so cant comment on that, but I use it seemlessly with the LevelD767, I know it isnt a 767 MCP, but because of how the OC setup works you can programme it to work fully as a 767 MCP, so all the functions you expect on a 767 MCP are now working on my OC 737 MCP. such as the 767 as 3 Autopilot switchs the 737 has 2 but I use one of the CWS buttons for the third as they are not needed in the 767. Its failry simple to configure, using their software, programme through FSPUIC etc. and being far cheaper than most of the other products on the market it sold it to me. Not needing specific drivers like the others do, and being openly configurable is why to me the open cockpits method is the way to go...just need the rest of the software market to see this now so we can open our hobby up further.RegardsJames

Anyone here who have any experiences with the MCP PRO from OpenCockpits? Is the software easy to configure? is it compatible with 737 pilot in command?See it here:http://www.opencockpits.com/catalog/mcp-737ng-v2-p-110.html
I've got it and and absolutely LOVE IT!!!...So far, not compatible with PIC but works great with PMDG, 50 North, Ariane and Project Opensky 737NGs...also works awesome with Level-D 767-300...I've also added the EFIS and Multi Radio modules...all work perfectly!!!...great stuff!!!... :( Steve

What about SPD INT during VNAV have anyone tried it ?did it work with PMDG747 or CaptainSim 757 ???

i have never tried to configure fsuipc. But how difficult is it? do i both need to run the fsuipc tool and the sioc? can you explain how the fsuipc and sioc is programmed?