Sign in to follow this  
ACuBe

Repait request DW Dash 8 100

Hellois there any one that could help me, and make me an repaitn of the wonerful dash 8 from dreamwing in Skytrans Collors?
I have just catched recently the repaint fever (so, I am a beginner - see my repaints of S7 airlines). Should I take the up the challenge? Is this for FS9 or FSX?Rob

Ok, I have started and came already to this result :( . Would you be happy with this one?It still needs a few corrections. :( Rob

Guest caribstar

Hi Rob,Great job on the SkyTrans repaint. Is it possible for you to repaint the dreamwings Dash 8 100 in Island Air's (Hawaii) new colours.Thanks a million. I really do appreciate it. Regards,caribstar

Is it possible for you to repaint the dreamwings Dash 8 100 in Island Air's (Hawaii) new colours.
The one with the lady can be done because there is a good pic, the other ones with the guitars or with the lines are much more difficult

Guest caribstar

Hello Rob,If you can get the one with the lady done that will be just fine.Once again, thanks a million.Regards,caribstar

If you can get the one with the lady done that will be just fine.Once again, thanks a million.
Just be a little patient - probably ready after the weekend - I'll do my best CheersRob

Guest caribstar

Hey Rob,I've got it. She's a beaut. You are the best. Please accept my sincere gratitude for your kindness.Regards,caribstar

I've got it. She's a beaut. You are the best. Please accept my sincere gratitude for your kindness.caribstar
You're welcome. Enjoy.Rob

Hey Robert. thnx for making the skytrans paint. havent been abelt to been on the web in quite a while so sorry for not been abel to answer sooner. Thx for a greit paint jobb, i can't express how thankfull i am. :D sorry for bad english. and sorry again for noth replaying earlier